No announcement yet.

9's squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would select the squad for the 9's tournament out of the pool of 20 players below. Picking the top 6 players from the list should meet the selection criteria required. Allow all the other guys like SBW, Pearce, Friend etc etc to concentrate on the world club challenge and round 1. Winning this tournament is not a priority, it would just be a bonus. I know that I will enjoy watching these young blokes run around and see what they have.

Tupou
    SKD
    Morts
    Maubs
    Evans
    Langi
    Taukeiaho
    Reuben
    Hastings
    Macdonald
    Milne
    Blair
    Martin
    Meehan x2
    Naughton
    Goodsell
    Thomas
    Deitz
    Cornish
    The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
      I would select the squad for the 9's tournament out of the pool of 20 players below. Picking the top 6 players from the list should meet the selection criteria required. Allow all the other guys like SBW, Pearce, Friend etc etc to concentrate on the world club challenge and round 1. Winning this tournament is not a priority, it would just be a bonus. I know that I will enjoy watching these young blokes run around and see what they have.

Tupou
      SKD
      Morts
      Maubs
      Evans
      Langi
      Taukeiaho
      Reuben
      Hastings
      Macdonald
      Milne
      Blair
      Martin
      Meehan x2
      Naughton
      Goodsell
      Thomas
      Deitz
      Cornish
      Understand your logic but no Napa or Guerra mate This footy would make them even better..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
        Understand your logic but no Napa or Guerra mate This footy would make them even better..
        I just want us to stick to the logic of having the least amount of players in this tournament as possible who will be in our best 17 for the world club challenge. I don't see our top 17 players gaining anything from playing in this tournament, whereas plenty of our young blokes can benefit.
        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
          I just want us to stick to the logic of having the least amount of players in this tournament as possible who will be in our best 17 for the world club challenge. I don't see our top 17 players gaining anything from playing in this tournament, whereas plenty of our young blokes can benefit.
          True mate but imo they need to play with more of our top 17 to be inspired and shown the way Easts play the game..

Comment

Working...
          X