Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferguson

I spoke to two former players who are now on TV and they mentioned that there is still a strong rumour of Blake Ferguson joining the Roosters

More chance he'll be sitting in a jail cell.

Comment

Why start a new thread?
      Can a mod please merge this with the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster123 View Post
        Why start a new thread?
        Can a mod please merge this with the other thread.
        The other thread was locked, this is take 2.

Comment

I spoke to my Chrissy Tree who is not on TV and he said there is still a strong rumour that Santa is the real deal banana peel.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

He's not going anywhere next year. He's been found guilty of assault..

He'll be lucky not to go to jail. He's going to be de-registered by the NRL and even if he isn't, Robbo isn't going to sign a guy like this - look at Leilua this year.

Thread over. Close it now before it gets out of hand again.
            Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
              He's not going anywhere next year. He's been found guilty of assault..

He'll be lucky not to go to jail. He's going to be de-registered by the NRL and even if he isn't, Robbo isn't going to sign a guy like this - look at Leilua this year.

Thread over. Close it now before it gets out of hand again.
              But Santa is real.

Why close the thread???

We need to get the message out there.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                But Santa is real.

Why close the thread???

We need to get the message out there.

Santa comes once a year... No real man stands for that shit!

Comment

31 pages to go, to get even with the last fergo thread
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Huzzah, a new Fergo thread.

I still don't want him on the grounds that he has shit for brains.

Comment

His boxing debut was hilarious..

Comment

Ferguson seems like a full blown grub. But to think he could get locked up for that is a disgrace compared to what other people do and don't get time. My cousin was king hit last New Years at Bondi, was in a coma for a month, and the **** stick that did this got a suspended sentence!!!! I could tell you numerous more stories that I'm aware of through my work that deserved lengthy sentences but they receive nothing. I'm not saying what he did isn't serious, I say kick him out of the game for good and start making an example of grubs like him. The do 'gooders' will say the game have a responsibility to stand by them, **** that. His family didn't teach him right from wrong how the **** is it up to the NRL to!!

Comment

Ferguson is a fantastic player but he is also a vile human being, he has no place at our great club.

Comment

The badge is bigger than the number at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                              Ferguson seems like a full blown grub. But to think he could get locked up for that is a disgrace compared to what other people do and don't get time. My cousin was king hit last New Years at Bondi, was in a coma for a month, and the **** stick that did this got a suspended sentence!!!! I could tell you numerous more stories that I'm aware of through my work that deserved lengthy sentences but they receive nothing. I'm not saying what he did isn't serious, I say kick him out of the game for good and start making an example of grubs like him. The do 'gooders' will say the game have a responsibility to stand by them, **** that. His family didn't teach him right from wrong how the **** is it up to the NRL to!!
                              Well said. Society is whacked, have it all wrong ATM.

Comment

Working...
                              X