Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiganer View Post
    Again, cheers for the messages.

We're over there for 8 days so any suggestions of things to do in and around Sydney other than getting blind drunk?
    BridgeClinb, Hunter Valley wine trip, beaches, day trip driving down the coast to Shellharbour

Comment

Again, cheers for the messages.

We're over there for 8 days so any suggestions of things to do in and around Sydney other than getting blind drunk?
      Check out the Rugby League Museum http://www.sydney.com/destinations/s...-league-museum

Do the Wigan Walk to Dally Messengers Grave @ Eastern Suburbs Memorial Cemetery . Anglican FM DDD - Grave 321

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
        Why is that?
        I meant what I said.
        Wigan are second rate and won a reserve grade standard competition.
        This will be proven in February.
        Why are some on here kissing arse to opposition supporters? I don't get it!
        I thought you were just shit at banter, when really you're just an annoying, boring little prick behind your keyboard.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else. Genuinely appreciate your posts. I'm looking into every suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
          Lol....U were the one talking (reminiscing????) about the gaybars in Sydney earlier in this fred my friend
          Yes you make a fair point.
          Next time I want to talk about gay bars I will do it in another forum.

Comment

I thought you were just shit at banter, when really you're just an annoying, boring little prick behind your keyboard.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else. Genuinely appreciate your posts. I'm looking into every suggestion.
            I can't be too shit at banter. By the sound of your post, seems to me that my banter has worked!
            I've got you hook line and sinker....
            Last edited by Thirteen; 01-03-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              It's not about winning. These guys are out here supporting their team and are cool enough to come on here with mad respect for us.

If you don't "get" why civilised grown ups might want to help each other out, then you're beyond hope.
              Maybe you and him should get a room....

I assume this Wigan person has access to the internet. Maybe he could do his research there rather than clog up this forum by trying to get himself credit for coming here to support his crappy football team.
              Last edited by Thirteen; 01-03-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Can't wait for the game .. Welcome Wigan supporters ..

Comment

I can't be too shit at banter. By the sound of your post, seems to me that my banter has worked!
                  I've got you hook line and sinker....

Make it funny or clever and you'll ''get me''. You're boring.

Jog on, soft lad.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know your problems are not financial cause we were all really concerned.
                    You're English....that's your problem!

You seem to be a bit touchy today No13, has Mummy caught you doing your unmentionables again in your bedroom.
                    Doing that has been known to send you blind.

Comment

Thirteen mate, relax and save the banter for souffs...

Comment

Fair call.
                        I just wish these boring Englishman would throw a bit back.....

Comment

Thirteen's wet dream

Wiganer: youse'r poofs
                          Thirteen: youse are
                          Wiganer: we're gonna whip ya in the footy
                          Thirteen: no way - youse are a reserve grade side and we've got SBW
                          Wiganer: whatever. We'll be singing in the stands
                          Thirteen: singing is for poofs. Youse should go to Oxford st
                          Etc...
                          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                            you missed out on vermin spotting in redfern.
                            watching a green and red jumper sway from left to right across the park, looking out for its mating partner, then suddenly a shreek of CHERYL WHERE THE FCUK ARE YA , OLD CARNT. whilst holding aloft in the left armpit his silver pillow, and wrapped neetley in the right sleeve a 50 pack of stolen horizons(pretty crushed) and a pocket full of 5c pieces mixed with used durry buts for later on. The best bit is watching these vermin is when they play park swinger. They all take out their teeth and put them in an old ice cream container and when all the denchers are in the container, they draw out who they drink goon with all night by trying to match the denchers with the right mouth. fun for all the family.......
                            Whilst waiting for their kids to come back to the park with the stolen metho bottles from Hareware House or Bunnyings
                            Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 01-04-2014, 08:12 PM.
                            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

cheers parkway I forgot these things breed
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I wouldn't mind visiting a few Sydney based NRL grounds - Do any of the clubs host open training sessions?

Also the leagues club concept is unheard of in the UK - Are they worth visiting?

Comment

Working...
                                X