Shawn Kenny Dowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
    I agree with you that he is one of the most funniest farkers in the game. The problem for me though is I don't find his silly mistakes funny, I certainly know opposition supporters do and for some reason a few Roosters supporters like yourself. You are a sick twisted man Stsae!!

I do appreciate the humor in the game, what does it for me is when opposition players in particular $ouff$ or bull$cumdog$hit players make silly mistakes!

SKD's inconsistencies just really frustrate me at times. We have seen what he is capable of being in 2010, but since then it is few and far between unfortunately.
    After seeing a picture of SKD the other day and noticing how skinny he is, does not instill me with much confidence of him having a great season this year. Trust me when I say that I want to see him prove me completely wrong!

If we are to keep him beyond this year he would want to have had a good season and get him at the right price. A pay rise is definitely out of the question!

Yes I do have rage issues at times during the season, but during this off season I couldn't be any happier and chilled out mate! The weather is great, the Aussies are kicking ar$e in the cricket and of course we are the reigning premiers, so life is brilliant!!
    All you need is Love, Love, Love is all you need.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by teriyaki chicken boy View Post
      he is ours and **** all y'all who bag the bloke.
      rkd.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
        you forgot...
        Maloney - if he misses a few tackles.
        Moa - if he gets injured, ie too small
        SBW and Napa - if either shoulder charge someone (and Napa for being a Ranga)
        Sheck - if he ever knocks on again
        and finally, Jennings - when he throws one of those stupid forward (Finch like) passes.
        All bases covered
        can't believe that FPN has kept his nose out of the weakest link discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
          All you need is Love, Love, Love is all you need.

That's right Ringo Starr, I like what your smoking! Now all I want is to feel the love of great performances from SKD out on the field!
          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
            That's right Ringo Starr, I like what your smoking! Now all I want is to feel the love of great performances from SKD out on the field!
            You need to move to the T Weed my mate...

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
              You need to move to the T Weed my mate...
              You mean the QLD version of Nimbin? Not sure about that one, now that they have won 8 straight I think I will avoid QLD until NSW win a series, which will happen in 2015!
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Comment

A few on here have spoken about SKD carrying injuries through last season. Does anyone know if he is over those injuries? I hope Santa gave SKD a home gym for Christmas so that he can get stuck into the weights and become the strongest that he has ever been in his life before the season starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade View Post
                  can't believe that FPN has kept his nose out of the weakest link discussion.
                  My bad, he's my No.1, based on his GF performance. Phuck he was O.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                    What amazes me is that he's played first grade for years, and yet can't run into a hole. Go back and watch some of the early games of 2013, SBW sets him up, and Skidzy runs into the hole that SBW is already in! The look on SBW's face is priceless, the best WTF you'll ever see.
                    I love watching him play (when we are comfortably winning), as he's the ultimate rocks or diamonds, hold your breath player.
                    When we beat Parrismatta 50 blot, he was the only player that owned, Loco was throwing him away, standing him up, and it didn't matter! classic lol

Running into holes is not his thing...He's always cutting into the left and left and left....his somewhat of a crab.

Comment

Working...
                    X