9's squad going to be stronger than we thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9's squad going to be stronger than we thought

Freddy let the cat out of the bag during his interview today, Pearce/Friend/Guerra/Napa/SKD(who was at the jersey launch today) and maybe Maloney will be suiting up for the 9's.

throw in the likes of Meehan/MacDonald/Reuben/Hastings it will be a competitive side but obviously not good enough to take it out when the likes of the Tigers/Panthers/Warriors/Merge are taking the comp very seriously for the cash prize on offer.

It's nearly impossible not to send over a strong team with 12 of the top 25 and 1 of the top 5 highest paid players forced to go.

Hastings said on Twitter it didn't look like he'd be going over.

Comment

Scratch that, Hastings just said he thinks he is.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        Freddy let the cat out of the bag during his interview today, Pearce/Friend/Guerra/Napa/SKD(who was at the jersey launch today) and maybe Maloney will be suiting up for the 9's.
        throw in the likes of Meehan/MacDonald/Reuben/Hastings it will be a competitive side but obviously not good enough to take it out when the likes of the Tigers/Panthers/Warriors/Merge are taking the comp very seriously for the cash prize on offer.
        Throw Isaac Lui into the squad as well. He and SNapa will be the front rowers.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
          Throw Isaac Lui into the squad as well. He and SNapa will be the front rowers.
          SNapa i like it..

The kid is developing quite the portfolio of nicknames..

The Bell Ranga..The Napa-rizer, etc..

Comment

It could be a good thing for SKD to play in the tournament.

Might get his attacking game back into the groove.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

They are not obvious losers if they play Pearce, Friend & maybe Maloney
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                SNapa i like it..

The kid is developing quite the portfolio of nicknames..

The Bell Ranga..The Napa-rizer, etc..
                Napalm, the red mist...the list goes on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                  Classic..

I think The Red Mist is my favourite..

Comment

Originally posted by Yak View Post
                    Ha ha mate, lets not forget the Clyde from every which way.. Right turn Napa..

Comment

I'd like to see Evans get a run at the 9's. He's got good pace for a big man and would provide good offloads. I wouldn't br surprised if Casty gets a run as well. I guess a lot depends on who is going to take LOD's spot for the WCC.

Comment

lods replacement should be naps and ci believe casty has to prove his worth before he is picked. naps for the wcc and give casty a trial game and see what his work load is like. the cat dragons is definatly not up to the nrl standard, so in saying that see if casty can keep up with the team and if he fits and don't just give him an immediate passage thru to firsts.

naps has more than proven himself last year. Frankie up to the front line, and boyd or guearrs to the lock and naps to second row.
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                          Classic..

I think The Red Mist is my favourite..
                          Misty Hyman ??

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            Scratch that, Hastings just said he thinks he is.
                            Not sure how a... 15 year old? Will go against men. Sounds like we'll have a lot of fast players (both on and off the ball.) Hopefully a fun, fast-paced comp... looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                              Not sure how a... 15 year old? Will go against men. Sounds like we'll have a lot of fast players (both on and off the ball.) Hopefully a fun, fast-paced comp... looking forward to it!
                              I googled Horrie and found a Twatter thingy that said happy 18th birthday to my son Jackson. It was dated 4th January.

JizzBomb.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X