Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
    Did I say 30 the other day?

After watching that make it a thousand...
    I liked this one better
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• ok we looked a bit rusty but we do know how to win them and even afrter some very dubious refs calls as expected we won well! yes no matter whosays what we are now the world champion club!i hear souffs won their grand final tonight, hope it feels good? losers

Comment

• World Champions ...... doesn't that sound good.
        Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

• Originally posted by PKR View Post
          World Champions ...... doesn't that sound good.
          time to get a bigger cabinet
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
            I can't believe the love fest you kents have started.

"Lets have a beer", "good luck mate", "hope you enjoy your stay"...

**** em'!!!
            It's only a game of footy...and they are guests in our country.

Not all of them sing; "You're the convicts, you're the convicts, you're the convicts over there" ...and "we all sh.gged Matilda" etc like the ones at the cricket.
            Not all of them call our women "Connie convict" when they go on Kangaroo tours to England.

Wigan supporters have travelled a long way to attend the match and make it interesting.
            They're not AQ or the Taliban...the real enemy.

No doubt most Wigan supporters are just like us, fans cheering for their team and hoping for a win.
            They'd be disappointed their team didn't win...but hey, hopefully they enjoyed watching their team live in Sydney and cherish the memories.

Waving the Union Jack and singing "God Save The Queen"...they suit me just fine.
            A whole lot better than people arriving and chanting "Death to the US lackeys".

Her Majesty's loyal subjects, just like us.

The visitors singing "God Save the Queen" wasn't lost on me, I thought it was just wonderful.
            Pity they didn't bring little Prince George with them...he and little "Princess Mini" could've played together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              I liked this one better
              It would have been had we not taken our foot off the pedal...

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

Not all of them sing; "You're the convicts, you're the convicts, you're the convicts over there" ...and "we all sh.gged Matilda" etc like the ones at the cricket.
                Not all of them call our women "Connie convict" when they go on Kangaroo tours to England.

Wigan supporters have travelled a long way to attend the match and make it interesting.

No doubt most Wigan supporters are just like us, fans cheering for their team and hoping for a win.
                They'd be disappointed their team didn't win...but hey, hopefully they enjoyed watching their team live in Sydney and cherish the memories.

Waving the Union Jack and singing "God Save The Queen"...they suit me just fine.

The visitors singing "God Save the Queen" wasn't lost on me, I thought it was just wonderful.
                Pity they didn't bring little Prince George with them...he and little "Princess Mini" could've played together.
                Learn how to tie a noose already BB...

Comment

• Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

**** the queen and **** little Princess George. Inbred, antiquated and universally privileged cnuts the lot of 'em.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

• O'loughlin is better then I thought. Him and the hooker Could handle the pace and physicality of week to week NRL matches easily.
                    The two wingers look classy but that was a shocking attempt of tackle by Charmley on Jennings when he scored his first try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber
                      **** the queen and **** little Princess George. Inbred, antiquated and universally privileged cnuts the lot of 'em.
                      Easy, Tiger.

That's a pretty big chip you have on your shoulder.

The English are actually quite fond of Aussies. And thankfully most Aussies are very friendly to their English visitors, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                        Bunch of jug eared, weak chinned, half German inbred haemophiliacs.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          Easy, Tiger.

That's a pretty big chip you have on your shoulder.

The English are actually quite fond of Aussies. And thankfully most Aussies are very friendly to their English visitors, too.
                          What has that to do with my post? I'm British myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                            Bunch of jug eared, weak chinned, half German inbred haemophiliacs.
                            A shower of equine-toothed, bovine-stomached, ungulate-hooved bipeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                              Way back at Federation in 1901, our ancestors knew a good thing when they saw it...the Monarchy and British system of govt.
                              They gave it an American flavour, but kept the Monarchy...and our Consitutional Monarchy was born...the best system of govt in the world.
                              A peaceful and stable democracy, the envy of most of the world.

Former Prime Minister John Howard lost the 2007 election...Keven Rudd won.
                              The govt and Prime Minister's residence changed hands...John Howard and Kevin Rudd had afternoon tea in the Prime Minister's residence, and John showed Keven how to use the dishwasher.
                              No tanks, no rioting in the streets. no 'Arab Spring'...no Ukraine uprising.
                              All nice and civilised..."God Save the Queen" who signs the charters for our parliament, Governor-General etc.

Welcome Wigan supporters, waving the Union Jack.

Royal family members come and go, it's not about them...it's about what they stand for and the system they are Head of.
                              With the Christian West going to hell in handbasket these days...the Queen, and the US President, are about the only hope we have of survival.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tgW_vJ05U

Comment

• Hahahahhahaha. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X