Clear All

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
    Tomorrow, Thursday 06/03/2014

Time

Forecast

Temp.

Precipitation

Wind

23:00–05:00 Partly cloudy 22° 0 mm Gentle breeze, 6 m/s from north-northeastGentle breeze, 6 m/s from north-northeast
    05:00–11:00 Rain 21° 1.1 mm Calm, 0 m/sCalm, 0 m/s
    11:00–17:00 Cloudy 22° 0.3 mm Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from southGentle breeze, 5 m/s from south
    17:00–23:00 Cloudy 22° 0.3 mm Light breeze, 3 m/s from east-southeastLight breeze, 3 m/s from east-southeast

Mmmmm....Good, not much rain during the day then... ...70 Min mark we will be leading 18-12 Pearce at long last will kick a 35m WTF field goal.. 74 Minute mark $ouff$ make a crucial error in their 40m zone and Jennings swoops on the ball and runs uncontested to score under the posts.

Inglis scores a consolation try in the 79th minute out wide courtesy of a few piggy back penalties to get them into good field position...conversion attempt by Luke misses.....as Reynolds goes off the field after half-time.

Roosters 25-16....will pay a good dividend pick the score...
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

It will be tight , a hard forwards slug fest Roosters win by 1 point , but they will get caned in the penalty count.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahhhhhhhhhhh View Post
        it'll be close. The vermin are not far off us however I do think their pack is heavily overrated. Their front row rotation is nice and besides Sammy scum, their backrow is a laugh at best.

Us by 6
        Gaah we just won a premiership in STYLE, when it was souths year according to my bosses daughters cat.

We took the Minor premiership from right under their noses.

Souffs aren't even in our shadow, they may have a top four team, but they are NOTHING on us

Comment

My prediction?

PAIN!!!

But seriously, 1000-nil...

Comment

my prediction
            we should score 24 points
            I cant see $ouff$ eclipsing more than the total amount of teeff their supporters have - 4

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
              What's the weather bureau saying the conditions will be like on Thursday evening?
              It will be wet. This will swing things back in their favour as they have the big pack and wet conditions will benefit them with their boring clinical power game. It will be tight but Roosters will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                It will be wet. This will swing things back in their favour as they have the big pack and wet conditions will benefit them with their boring clinical power game. It will be tight but Roosters will prevail.
                I don't agree with you always Audio Tape Manufacturer....but you got the jist of my line of questioning. If it is wet then Roosters by about 6 and scoring less than 20 to $ouff$ 10 or 12.

Just checked Bom website. Sydney tomorrow 60% chance of rain 0-2mm isolated showers, chance of early Thunder near the coast. Just hope it will clears up in the evening as per forecast provided yesterday by Turk.
                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                X