David Nofoaluma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Nofoaluma

Off contract and would replace RTS on the wing in 015..

signing him would make far more sense.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
      With SBW leaving and Moa and Evans off contract and in need of resigned, Nofoaluma would be affordable and fit straight in..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
        With SBW leaving and Moa and Evans off contract and in need of resigned, Nofoaluma would be affordable and fit straight in..
        I agree with ya.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Other off-contract wingers to consider would be: MARIKA KOROIBETE, JOSH MANSOUR, LACHLAN MARANTA, ETO NABULI & MATT DUFFIE.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
            Make sense of what? The pressure that's been put on the Tigers to up their offer on James Tedesco limiting funds to sign other players?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonjay Billy Bob View Post
              Other off-contract wingers to consider would be: MARIKA KOROIBETE, JOSH MANSOUR, LACHLAN MARANTA, ETO NABULI & MATT DUFFIE.
              None are as good as Nofoaluma and a few would be more expensive, if we leave it till later he will command better coin.. Imagine him in a well organised team like Easts!

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                None are as good as Nofoaluma and a few would be more expensive, if we leave it till later he will command better coin.. Imagine him in a well organised team like Easts!
                Matt Duffie is more then handy but has had a terrible run of injuries.

Comment

I'm hearing ya Turk!
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

And he would get the nickname Neurofibroma straight off the bat.
                    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Speaking of Chookpen nicknames for players randomly linked to us, remember "Qualude" for Quade Cooper? That was ace.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                        Speaking of Chookpen nicknames for players randomly linked to us, remember "Qualude" for Quade Cooper? That was ace.
                        Do we many nicknames for players at our own club?

We have the standard triple lettered names for players like SBW, RTS etc.

Apart from Brain, who comes up with the classics in his player ratings, we don't have any for the other guys.

They may as well forever be known as Toups, Friendy and Maubs.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs2 View Post
                          Do we many nicknames for players at our own club?

We have the standard triple lettered names for players like SBW, RTS etc.

Apart from Brain, who comes up with the classics in his player ratings, we don't have any for the other guys.

They may as well forever be known as Toups, Friendy and Maubs.
                          Jnr jnr?

Comment

I rate Mansour above nofo.......

Comment

Jake Jarmel over at 26 Rounds calls RTS "Nightcrawler" (x-men fans will get the reference). That's genius.
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                              X