This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Disgraceful

Dumbest game I have ever seen any side play. Exactly how everyone knew Manly would play apparently except our team of morons, just handed the entire game to them.
    This is an ageing side with no front row - how the f88ck did they win in the wet, JWH absolutely missing in action Moa useless and our halves like lost sheep.
    Stop living on last year Fwits you are getting paid this year as well. Aim up you f*cken losers and start to look like a team of footballers. Other than beating up an ordinary eels side you have done nothing.
    Sorry again how the f*ck did you let Manly win that game ????????You are a team of big headed f*ckwits thats how.
    Do not let it happen again!!!!

every single one of them worked there asses off in defence, if manly played any other team in the nrl it would of been at least 30+
    was born a sydney roosters fanatic
    "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage View Post
      Dumbest game I have ever seen any side play. Exactly how everyone knew Manly would play apparently except our team of morons, just handed the entire game to them.
      This is an ageing side with no front row - how the f88ck did they win in the wet, JWH absolutely missing in action Moa useless and our halves like lost sheep.
      Stop living on last year Fwits you are getting paid this year as well. Aim up you f*cken losers and start to look like a team of footballers. Other than beating up an ordinary eels side you have done nothing.
      Sorry again how the f*ck did you let Manly win that game ????????You are a team of big headed f*ckwits thats how.
      Do not let it happen again!!!!
      Tell us what you really think.

Comment

Sausage you are an absolute belter.
        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

They worked their arses off because they played like morons. They got in a scrap with the best scrapping team in the game on a wet night because they are dumbf*cks. If they had brains they wouldn't have had to make those tackles.
          Do not glorify them - they should have their arses kicked for 7 days for the dumbest game of football I have ever seen played. Should have won by 20.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the Roosters tonight, their defense was great. Hard to win when the officials are against you.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
              Sausage you are an absolute belter.
              He's a silly sausage.

Comment

Surely trollin' or absolute muppet.

Comment

Sausage - you are a knob.

Comment

Seriously you need to watch the replay. I counted 10 times when we should've got a penalty, our defense was awesome. I won't criticise the team on their effort tonight.

Comment

Why because I'm right?? Live in a fantasy if you want. We played an old Manly side in the wet with our much "vaunted" pack and got smashed!
                      Why does every blind loser supporter get the shits when someone points out the blatant truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                        Seriously you need to watch the replay. I counted 10 times when we should've got a penalty, our defense was awesome. I won't criticise the team on their effort tonight.
                        Me either. Cummins let Manly get away with murder.

Proud of the boys' determination in the face of such an appallingly one-eyed referee. If they let us make the GF, we'll win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage
                          Why because I'm right?? Live in a fantasy if you want. We played an old Manly side in the wet with our much "vaunted" pack and got smashed!
                          Why does every blind loser supporter get the sh*ts when someone points out the blatant truth?
                          I don't think watched the game
                          was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                          "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

I would agree there was minimal go forward although Frank Paul impressed again with some good carries through the middle, Jared's been a little quiet and Moa can't do it every week I suppose. Can't expect too much from the 2 young props Napa and Evans but I think we really miss LOD this year he was never afraid to hit it up and never took a backward step we miss his experience.
                            Pearce tried his guts out though and whats wrong with Maloney he's is still a passenger, too much dropped ball.
                            Did they change the name of Allianz to Brookvale oval as those Refs were really ordinary tonight, actually ordinary is kinda complimentary imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                              He's a silly sausage.
                              Golden Raymond.

The silly sausage catches the early BBQ at Bunnings.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X