Who cares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares?

So what. We lost. How good does this feel, This is not the grand final, we won the grand final, This is our year.

I do........and so should you
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I feel good too.....in addition to the points above, I am going up the coast for a week tomorrow....Im going to North Bondi from South Bondi its a long journey. Anyway after the magic wand visits here to sprinkle some garlic, the Roosters will be fine...
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
        I feel good too.....in addition to the points above, I am going up the coast for a week tomorrow....Im going to North Bondi from South Bondi its a long journey. Anyway after the magic wand visits here to sprinkle some garlic, the Roosters will be fine...
        I used to make a really nice Lamb Rosemary and Garlic silly sausage mate.

I'm a North Bondi local too, not for a decade now though.

Enjoy your trip. Watch out for the parking metres. Something that still amazes me in Bondi.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Since I stopped investing emotions into the league, I feel a mild annoyance nothing more at losing. And that passes like gas readily enough.
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
            I used to make a really nice Lamb Rosemary and Garlic silly sausage mate.

I'm a North Bondi local too, not for a decade now though.

Enjoy your trip. Watch out for the parking metres. Something that still amazes me in Bondi.

Thanks mate,

I'd rather be a silly sausage and watch out for Metre Maids that are up the coast from where you live.........
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
              Thanks mate,

I'd rather be a silly sausage and watch out for Metre Maids that are up the coast from where you live.........
              They do a mighty fine job might I add mate.

What that job is I am not sure and don't really care.

They aren't silly sausages either.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I know man, when I finished school we would cruise up to Bondi and park up on the gutter, such was the laid-back vibe, mid-90's.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                X