X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaggers View Post
    Then he is due......

Hasn't offered as much this season as last
    Except winning the game for us against the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      a bit worried about this game, we aren't playing well and the Eels have nothing to lose, Robbo will likely go the tried and tested hoping that our attack can start to gel again

I expect a bench of Mortimer/Guerra/Maubs/Liu with the two young bulls Evans/Napa missing out.
      I'm the opposite.

They've been up for 2 weeks and we've been down. We'll be fired up big time.

Comment

In fpns defence he has looked our most likely forward in attack the past few weeks.

I'd probably drop mort's and in the unlikely event Jake needed a breather.. I'd work around Pearce Maloney and RTS splitting the 6 7 and 9 duties somehow for a short stint.

Bit radical on face value but think it could work.

Comment

It's Parra so no need to stress about the selections.
          Whoever plays we will smash them.

Comment

We will be fired up for this one

The first of 3 on the road, road trips are good for team bonding & morale,

I believe the coming 3 weeks will define our season,

We will need all of them including Casty & Liu

It starts out west peeps!!!
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post

Well said mate, atm Liu is the man to fix our rotation and keep the quality up..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post

Roads trips? Unless there is a 3hr traffic delay on the M4, then maybe. But we play dragons at the sfs and sharks are just down the road.

Comment

Accepting that Laurie Daley goes the full retard and picks Pearce for origin (instead of Adam Reynolds...damn that pesky Melanin) this year then Morty needs to get some match fitness. I would offer Coach Robinson the idea of a 40/40 split between Jake and Daniel for some of the lesser games. Perhaps even slotting him into the halfback role to get his game skills up.
                  SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                    Accepting that Laurie Daley goes the full retard and picks Pearce for origin (instead of Adam Reynolds...damn that pesky Melanin) this year then Morty needs to get some match fitness. I would offer Coach Robinson the idea of a 40/40 split between Jake and Daniel for some of the lesser games. Perhaps even slotting him into the halfback role to get his game skills up.
                    If Reynolds played Origin Queensland would win 100 nil...

The only time you would see him is on the 5th tackle and when Thaiday is steam rolling over the top of him all night.

Me thinks it's John Boy who has gone full retard.
                    Last edited by Greedy666; 04-09-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Adam Reynolds is awful.

Especially in the big moments.

The only two players I'd even consider picking of Pearce would be Carney or Albert Kelly - who would be better suited to 5/8 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post

The only time you would see him is on the 5th tackle and when Thaiday is steam rolling over the top of him all night.

I thought a competent goal kicker would not go astray, my bad.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I thought Liu was solid in his return against the Dogs.

And I agree with Jacks Fur Coat regarding FPN. He has been pretty good in the last few games.
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Agreed.

Both with your summation of Reynolds and the whole 'John has gone full retard' part.
                            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Yes reynolds would be found out big time in origin!! At $ouff$ he relies heavily on many piggy back penalties from the refs and his big forward pack to dominate in order for him to be able to do anything! He wouldn't get such luxuries playing for NSW and would be rendered useless!
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                                I thought a competent goal kicker would not go astray, my bad.
                                NSW had a pretty good goal kicker last year in Maloney - didn't win them the series.

He did win us a premership though, which is all that really matters!

I doubt Reynolds will ever do that for the Filthy Vermin, even with the constant assistance of the refs. Espec since the whistle seems to get tucked away around finals time.

NC
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X