great story about Willis Meehan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
    I love that The Bong Boy knows exactly when Chook Raper's birthday is.

I reckon he gets on the billies and just trawls wikipedia, memorising footy players from the golden era's birth dates.
    Nah, nothing so 'sinister'...Stuart Raper rang Ray Hadley on 2GB this morning and told him...
    "The old man is 75 tomorrow".

"He's in pretty good shape for his age, does pilates etc"

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
      Nah, nothing so 'sinister'...Stuart Raper rang Ray Hadley on 2GB this morning and told him...
      "The old man is 75 tomorrow".

"He's in pretty good shape for his age, does pilates etc"

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I reckon you'd need to be on something to listen to Ray Hadley! The bloke gives me the irrates when I occasionally have to cop his commentry on 9. There is no way I'd ever make myself suffer listening to him on a daily basis.

Only time will tell whether Meahen will ever make it in the NRL or in boxing. Both sports have swallowed up and spat out a heap of talented young kids over years. Let's see where he is in a year or 3.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
          I reckon you'd need to be on something to listen to Ray Hadley! The bloke gives me the irrates when I occasionally have to cop his commentry on 9. There is no way I'd ever make myself suffer listening to him on a daily basis.

Only time will tell whether Meahen will ever make it in the NRL or in boxing. Both sports have swallowed up and spat out a heap of talented young kids over years. Let's see where he is in a year or 3.

NC
          It's the Internet phenom NC.

The SuperMegaResherveGraders get well overhyped cos anyone can say any mad cap theory and it's out there to comment on.

It's also the by product of the U 20s, the NewsFilth legacy we are left with.

Something like 10-15% ever become regular first graders. The conversion rate is rather poor.

Hopefully the IC seriously look at revamping the whole lower grades structure.

Till then it's SuperMegaResherveGraders to the rescue.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I love that The Bong Boy knows exactly when Chook Raper's birthday is.

I reckon he gets on the billies and just trawls wikipedia, memorising footy players from the golden era's birth dates.
            Nah that can't be it.

When I used to get on the billies I'd be lucky to remember my own birthday let alone anyone else's...

Comment

If he re-read each entry like 6 times, really slowly, he could retain stuff.

Shit man, would you believe I actually rocked up to a few HSC exams ripped? 3 Unit geography and 3 unit Art, iirc.

What a dreg I was. Turned out ok, though.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

If he re-read each entry like 6 times, really slowly, he could retain stuff.

Shit man, would you believe I actually rocked up to a few HSC exams ripped? 3 Unit geography and 3 unit Art, iirc.

What a dreg I was. Turned out ok, though.
                Meh, no biggy, I used to roll up everywhere ripped.

Teachers used to give me the old 'you'll never amount to anything' line. I was making more money than the jokers by the time I was 19.

Stick your teaching degrees fair up your arse, Sir/Miss...

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                  Meh, no biggy, I used to roll up everywhere ripped.

Teachers used to give me the old 'you'll never amount to anything' line. I was making more money than the jokers by the time I was 19.

Stick your teaching degrees fair up your arse, Sir/Miss...
                  Thats not nice Greeds. I completed several degrees completely ripped. In fact I have taught a large number of classes while completely ripped as well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                    Believe it or not I have actually had a session with a couple of the guys from Cypress Hill. B Real was a really nice guy.

Comment

Rad.

Favourite B Real track:

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

NC
                        High on life, and outrage?
                        Ring Raaay Mon to Fri.

Hate people-smugglers, gang rapists, etc?

http://www.2gb.com/audioplayer/40121

Ray speaks to Detective Inspector Michael Haddow from the NSW Police Sex Crimes Squad about the alleged gang rape of two girls in Fairfield

No people-smuggling boats now for 100+ days...big boss "The Monk" soon sorted them out.
                        If he starts fooling around with the age pension he'll very quickly become ex-big boss.

A mum of a 13 turning 14 yr old daughter?
                        Unsure whether or not to allow your daughter to attend the Easter Show with her same age girlfriends only?
                        You could ring Raaay and ask his opinion, he has three daughters.
                        ...and seek opinion from the listening audience.
                        Last edited by bondi-boy; 04-12-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Presentation night, not recently, U-21s presentation of awards...Phil Gould - para: "Not a great percentage of U-21 players go on to play first grade".

Billies?

Yes, bondi-boy is a fan;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc

After 9/11 and for many years since, Raaay played Toby Keith's "The Angry American" ["Courtesy of the Red White and Blue"] as John Howard invoked the ANZUS Treaty and our military left to fight the terrorists.
                          It was booming out of homes, cars, and offices etc as Raaay's listening audience supported 'the troops' [incl sailors] by requesting the song be played loud and often.
                          Raaay's listening audience are big fans...and rushed to buy the CD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHSUMZlWCQ0

Toby Keith was recently in Australia for a concert tour.

A man wrote to Aussie singer Beccy Cole, who visited our troops to sing for them, saying that he was taking down her poster off his wall as a result.
                          She sang this song in reply..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZ6aqgvdFI
                          Poster Girl

Ali Mills was interviewed by Raaay on his morning show.
                          Ali Mills?
                          Someone new, well new to the mainstream anyway,
                          Ali had sung a new song ...Waltzing Matilda in a blended Aboriginal language;
                          Raaay's listening audience rushed to buy the CD...it walked off the shelves and had to be re-run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Ve57TmqzI
                          Waltjim Bat Matilda

Raaay also supports Aussie boxers, interviews them on his morning show, and publicises their fights etc.
                          Willis might be on there one day.
                          Last edited by bondi-boy; 04-12-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

That'll do me. He's moved from the Hong Kongs onto sniffing glue.

Comment

Working...
                            X