No announcement yet.

Channel 9 has the Pearce CCTV footage will air on monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a joke nein has turned out to be.they go and spend up big to be the rights station to televise nrl games, and now they expose a drunken footy player mucking up. wont this deter people from watching nrl on nein.

what another footy player doing the wrong thing and being broadcast like 2 media tycoons having a biffo on an easement. what a joke.
    i hope pearced again has nothing to answere to. or he pays her some restatution money. like the dogs did in 2004
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I can't see Pearce being suspended after watching the footage, I can also see why he was annoyed to be removed from the venue as it was a nothing event.

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
          I can't see Pearce being suspended after watching the footage, I can also see why he was annoyed to be removed from the venue as it was a nothing event.
          won't be suspended just fined for being drunk and disorderly by the club, and obviously the fine for resisting the move on order from the cops.

the young female involved is the only person that can move this incident forward now.

Comment

Nothing in it but pull your head in Mitchell.
            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Board member Gynge needs to pull his head in - channel 9 is just tabloid TV.

Comment

Nothing in the night club incident Time to move on
                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Pearce has done nothing, all the inuendo is a crop of shit.If the woman was wronged she would have been straight down the station and pearce would have been detained.The cops were over the top with his treatment. Ben Teo hammered that woman last year and nevsr missed a game pfffft.

Comment

Had a chat to my mate again today. Fortunately, after speaking to a few more of the guys, the 2nd issue is also unlikely.

Apparently Pearce goes nuts when on the piss. Not violent or aggressive, just gets extremely excited.

Comment

Michael Carayannis ‏@MCarayannis 8m
                      BREAKING: The woman who made the original complaint against Mitchell Pearce has told police she doesn't want to take it any further.

And why would it. Ridiculous beat up.

Comment

Oh well, Channel 9 got some good ratings out of it by using words such as "lunged" and "visibly distressed".

So they're happy.

****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                          Pearce has done nothing, all the inuendo is a crop of shit.If the woman was wronged she would have been straight down the station and pearce would have been detained.The cops were over the top with his treatment. Ben Teo hammered that woman last year and nevsr missed a game pfffft.
                          That's ok with teo, he plays for $ouff$ so he is allowed to do that and not have to deal with any consequences! Pearce on the other hand, that is a totally different story!

After watching that footage of him and seeing as how he is a Roosters player, I believe he should not only be banned from playing rugby league for the rest of his life, they should bring back the death penalty, and I mean the old school one where he gets hung drawn and quartered. It was the most naughty awful thing I have ever seen in my life! hitler, stalin, osama, saddam etc have nothing on what Pearce did! He is just a downright naughty, mischievous, bad bad boy!!
                          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Working...
                          X