Roosters Not Right For Ferguson: Anasta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
    Duplicate post, don't need to read it again.....Still hate you Anasta, if only the club hadn't listed to that crazy woman Phantom and her bunch of petition signing cronies we could have gotten rid of captain clean jersey much sooner...
    Surely nobody believes that petition had anything to do with anasta being kept at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
      Anasta should be charged with Fraud, after spending so many years falsely pretending to be a first grade footballer.

He is a bitter old twat who realises that the Roosters are so much better without him, and he is scared by the very real possibility of us winning another premiership.

I guess when he finally retires him and Noddy can spend their time on Fox Sports discussing how amazing that two complete hacks both managed to play more that 300 FG games (perhaps they could get John Morris to join their club as well!!)
      I guess you don't like Anasta?

Comment

yes braith even though i respect you as a man and a previous club captain i strongly suggest you opt out of commenting on a club you nolonger have any links to! make comments about benji sure but the roosters! no way

Comment

I think I liked Anasta for about 6 seconds when he was with Easts.

It was when he kicked the field goal, but then he ran around with that douche look on his head and jumped up batting his chest and I instantly remembered what an utter pole smoker he was.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5D0iu84Ibw
            My favorite Anasta moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
              Smith was ok, but he wasn't the best coach in the world.
              Loathe as I am to feed the troll, I will say that Robbo's approach to Pearce and Cordner this week demonstrates just how bad a coach – nay Manager – Smith was.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                yes braith even though i respect you as a man and a previous club captain i strongly suggest you opt out of commenting on a club you nolonger have any links to! make comments about benji sure but the roosters! no way
                Agree 100%. Bwaiff has too much time on his hands since they gave kick offs to Pat Richards
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                  I could watch that all night. The worst part about that clip is we didn't take advantage of a true captain in Fitzy. I still regret that decision

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                    Loathe as I am to feed the troll, I will say that Robbo's approach to Pearce and Cordner this week demonstrates just how bad a coach – nay Manager – Smith was.
                    Salvo,
                    Robbo also has a better Manager of Football Operations and support staff than Smith had. I'm not a Smith fan but trying to add some balance to the argument. Who did Smith have? Noyce. QED

Comment

Working...
                    X