13 Aidan Guerra

Interchange
    14 Daniel Mortimer
    15 Frank-Paul Nuuausala
    16 Isaac Liu
    17 Dylan Napa
    18 Samisoni Langi

Coach: Trent Robinson

Antonio Winterstein, Ray Thompson and Tariq Sims return from injury, with Curtis Rona (ankle injury) and Robert Lui dropping out, Scott Bolton shifting back to the bench and Glenn Hall named 18th man.

With Mitchell Pearce serving a one-match club suspension Maloney shifts to halfback, Sonny Bill Williams to five-eighth and Aubusson starts in the second row. Mortimer joins the bench and Langi is added to an extended bench.

Members mix and meet.
    http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2014...ownsville.html

Is that Giggity Up in NQ?

Comment

The battle in the forwards will determine the winner of this match, and both packs look awsome. Thurstone needs to be pressured and not given time to marshal his troops otherwise we could suffer a heavy defeat.

I have the utmost confidence in the team, and for SBW to have his best game of the year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
        The battle in the forwards will determine the winner of this match, and both packs look awsome. Thurstone needs to be pressured and not given time to marshal his troops otherwise we could suffer a heavy defeat.

I have the utmost confidence in the team, and for SBW to have his best game of the year so far.
        JWH needs his biggest game of the year ,Friend and Moa the rest can play on the back of them.
        I am not a fan of changing the x factor because of a missing halfback I wouldve just played Langi in Pearces place or Morts if he was available.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

6 ex Roosters in that Nth Qld lineup if Hall plays, would've been 7 had Rona been fit.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
            Members mix and meet.
            http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2014...ownsville.html

Is that Giggity Up in NQ?
            yep slappa thats wayne
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Oh no turk, the DC is going to slit his wrists now that you have done the match thread instead of him! What a shame, I'm devastated, oh well R.I.P DC.

SBW needs to step up and play his best game of the year so far tonight.
              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

What time on FOXTEL?
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                  What time on FOXTEL?
                  7:30pm SG.
                  The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Thanks man.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

apparently Jason Taumalolo in big doubt for the Cowboys

also wouldn't be shocked if Stranger was on the bench for us tonight as well.

Comment

Did Morts make the trip up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          Did Morts make the trip up?
                          not sure, but Stranger was doing plenty of work at dummy half during the week, club never did announce how bad the hamstring strain for morts was.

the SG Ball boys are down 18-4 at halftime up in Townsville, not surprising as apparently the Townsville Stingers side has 11 members from the Cowboys NYC side in it.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                            apparently Jason Taumalolo in big doubt for the Cowboys

also wouldn't be shocked if Stranger was on the bench for us tonight as well.
                            No inside info but I feel Morts will start at 6 or 7
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              not sure, but Stranger was doing plenty of work at dummy half during the week, club never did announce how bad the hamstring strain for morts was.

the SG Ball boys are down 18-4 at halftime up in Townsville, not surprising as apparently the Townsville Stingers side has 11 members from the Cowboys NYC side in it.
                              I reckon Sonny will play the first 20 with Langi or Morts coming on to play 5/8

Comment

Working...
                              X