Robbo stuffed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo stuffed up

Daniel Mortimer should of been half, Maloney stayed where he was, no loss of structure, morts perfectly capable, SBW to five eighth was a $@@"&&ing stupid call, if I was Morts I would be pissed off

Morts has been carrying a hamstring injury, had he been fully fit I reckon he would've played in the halves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Morts has been carrying a hamstring injury, had he been fully fit I reckon he would've played in the halves.
      Fair enough, wasn't aware of that, I am a big fan of morts, not the greatest half in the world but can get the job done to a reasonable standard

Comment

Stupid errors tonight cost us we where atrocious under the high ball tonight and a lack of desire where the main reasons for the loss origin time it could be a blessing in disguise with no one likely going to be selected meaning we hopefully pick up some wins but it's looking a massive GF hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupdeville View Post
          Daniel Mortimer should of been half, Maloney stayed where he was, no loss of structure, morts perfectly capable, SBW to five eighth was a $@@"&&ing stupid call, if I was Morts I would be pissed off
          I agree 100%
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            Why put him in the team if unfit?

Not the wisest game from players or coach.

dependent on who gets picked for origin/injuries next week, how many weeks JWH gets, it could path the rest of the season.

if the likes of pearce/maloney/jennings are picked, and with boyd out for 4 weeks, we will struggle to get many competition points for 7 weeks. 4 points I think with a win over raiders and 2 points from the bye.

Dogs(without origin boys), raiders, storm,knights(without the origin boys), bye, manly and sharks(without origin players).

If we don't get players picked then I see 10 points, with wins over dogs, raiders, knights
            Sharks and the bye.

Comment

Couldnt agree more, Morts should have been in the run on, Robbo should have left the rest of the side as is, thats why we have Morts to replace Pearce at SOO time isnt it ? Should have trained all week with Morts at half, they played like a team out of position and it showed ....
              The REAL! Spanner, never forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Coupdeville View Post
                Robbo's decision to not play Morts @ 7 is an insult to Mortimer..

Comment

All well and good to say this in hindsight, where were you when the team was announced...?

Comment

Originally posted by kegs2 View Post
                    All well and good to say this in hindsight, where were you when the team was announced...?
                    He was on the phone with your Father-In-Law...
                    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                      He was on the phone with your Father-In-Law...
                      Hush now, Turk is on his knees waiting for you in the back room.

Comment

I think when the team was announced, morts was still under a cloud, but once game day came along and he was deemed fit enough to be in the 17, you would of thought the logic decision would be to play a half at half, not a second rower.

Comment

Hush now, Turk is on his knees waiting for you in the back room.
                          You are a funny carnt Kegs....wanna join in?....
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I'll be right thanks, PD, on both grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                              I agree 100%
                              Morts should just be submitting to the coach's plans and decisions...and enjoying his ride at the Roosters.
                              He seems like a sensible and wise young man.
                              He has a contract, is being paid, he's been injured...so he should be working on getting 100% fit, and doing the best he can wherever the club plays him.

A good coach usually respects a player who'll try his best to carry out the coach's wishes at all times.

Comment

Working...
                              X