• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assyrian_Pimp View Post
    We will still lose
    Hope not.

Comment

Hope not too...but how are we gonna win without Tupou, Jennings, and Guerra?
      Last edited by bondi-boy; 05-19-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

We've got the dogs covered. The boys will want to show what they've made of after last week's embaresment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          Daley is going to carry a rookie halves pairing up to Lang Park in Game 1 of Hodkinson & Reynolds.

On the positive side hopefully we can get our season back on track now.
          Good maybe NSW has a chance now, something has to change

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Feet View Post
            Good maybe NSW has a chance now, something has to change
            Doesn't bode well for your teams chances on Friday night though does it.

Comment

I've always been a proud New South Welshman, but alot of me wants them to lose again this year now.

For the last 4 years I've been sick of Pearce copping the blame for the losses. The pigs aimed up for 1 game last year and surprise, surprise, we ****en won it!

I can't wait to see the excuses these 2 will be given when QLD give them a touch-up. My early call is the 'It's their first game, give them a bit of time'.

Is there a market for most missed tackles in single origin game history? Because I'd sell everything I own and put it all on Hodkinson next Wednesday night.
              Last edited by Greedy666; 05-20-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                Doesn't bode well for your teams chances on Friday night though does it.
                It is what it is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Greedy666;372545]I've always been a proud New South Welshman, but alot of me wants them to lose again this year now.

For the last 4 years I've been sick of Pearce copping the blame for the losses. The pigs aimed up for 1 game last year and surprise, surprise, we ****en won it!

I can't wait to see the excuses these 2 will be given when QLD give them a touch-up. My early call is the 'It's their first game, give them a bit of time'.

Is there a market for most missed tackles in single origin game history? Because I'd sell everything I own and put it all on Hodkinson next Wednesday night.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure there is, let me know if you find it via the TAB or sportsbet

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                    I've always been a proud New South Welshman, but alot of me wants them to lose again this year now.

Is there a market for most missed tackles in single origin game history? Because I'd sell everything I own and put it all on Hodkinson next Wednesday night.
                    Pretty sure there is, let me know if you find it via the TAB or sportsbet

Comment

Working...
                    X