Morts on the outer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morts on the outer?

I was having a think.. Morts hasn't been picked on the bench for a few weeks now like he was all of last year, then Langi gets a bench spot over Morts last night and only plays for 7 minutes??

Do you guys reckon this is one of the personal issues Robbo is talking about?

Mortein has been drinking all that fly spray he's addicted maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Morts will play for Newtown today apparantly

Comment

I don't know anymore than the ordinary league fan. I think not, Morts is a professional. I think as the Dogs are a very big side, Robbo felt we needed a large bench.

As far as Langi getting very little game time, maybe it was the kind of game Robbo didn't want to introduce Langi into the game until it was put to bed. It is a bit strange then picking him but who am I to second guess a premiership winning coach
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
          I don't know anymore than the ordinary league fan. I think not, Morts is a professional. I think as the Dogs are a very big side, Robbo felt we needed a large bench.

As far as Langi getting very little game time, maybe it was the kind of game Robbo didn't want to introduce Langi into the game until it was put to bed. It is a bit strange then picking him but who am I to second guess a premiership winning coach
          Newman???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I thought Langi was some insurance in case a centre or edge forward went down.

Comment

Mitch Aubbo has been training at hooker and even played there last week.

I think the days of a small guy on the bench to give the hooker a rest are coming to an end. Teams need four boppers on there.

Comment

I like Morts But the way the game has gone we probably need a bigger bench Especially when we play the likes of the mutts vermin Manly Sorm Warriors
                When you trust your television
                what you get is what you got
                Cause when they own the information
                they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

If Morts offered us some sort of spark for the 8 minutes he is on, then I'd be happy to persist with him.
                  Against the big packs we can't waste a spot with Morts. We need 4 forwards on the bench.
                  When at full strength we have the luxury of Maubs utility value.

Comment

Mortimer & Moga = Sharks 2015

Comment

I do think he's on the outer. As someone said, Robbo seems to prefer a bigger bench now. Mortimer doesn't offer enough spark to warrant his inclusion and Friend seems to be doing well regardless in playing the full 80

I think as the Dogs are a very big side, Robbo felt we needed a large bench.
                      True, but thing is Morts hasn't played many games at all this year compared to last year. On that basis, I think he's a surplus to our requirements

Comment

Morts has scored twice in the first 12 minutes for the Jets today

Comment

add a try assist to Morts as well, Willis Meehan having a stormer for the jets today

Comment

How are the Jets going Fletch?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              Morts has scored twice in the first 12 minutes for the Jets today
                              Morts should have had a lot more 80min games in the halves for the jets this season... He still maybe needed to play 7 if Pearce plays soo, the Maloney and SBW halves pairing was dumb.

Comment

Working...
                              X