Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gave FPN the angry ant pills at the start of this season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gave FPN the angry ant pills at the start of this season???

I've never seen him so fired up. His ball carrying has become so damn hard & straight. He isn't trying to offload every ball. But what I loved last night was watching him wait on the sideline for Ennis to come off & give him a such a gobful that a security guard felt it was wise to get in between them.

Yeah he was great last night.

He's a total maniac and helped set the tone.

Whoever gave him the angry pills, can they keep doing it?

Comment

The most frustrating player I've seen play for us.
      Could be a world beater if he wanted to be!

Comment

Frank Paul and Skd are two lads that get a lot of stick on here but I was so happy with both of there performances against the dogs. Most importantly I think there love for the Roosters and team mates is what sets them apart from our other players. Fpn is the first to back a team mate and you get a real good feel that the whole team really enjoy playing with Skd and Frank. It will be interesting to see if we re-sign Skd, if we don't and sign the likes of Ferguson it could cause some disharmony amongst the team.
        We are the Fonk

Comment

Maybe he's been reading this website ?

Comment

maybe, a few do, kennedy used to

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
              I've never seen him so fired up. His ball carrying has become so damn hard & straight. He isn't trying to offload every ball. But what I loved last night was watching him wait on the sideline for Ennis to come off & give him a such a gobful that a security guard felt it was wise to get in between them.
              About time he started playing aggressively, others in our team should take note. The roughest players in the league seem to be penalised less than the cleanest. If a player gets hit high, even by accident, take the dive, we seem to be the only club sticking to the old,( it's not in our game ) mentality, the cheating teams that take dives, always get away with it.

Comment

The guy is a tosser who has rode on the coat tails of our other forwards. He plays his one or two good games a year and then puts the cue away for the rest. He's been here for around ten years and hasnt shown much other than the usual bravado and a few good hitups/tackles in the match.

I don't care what some of you guys think because stats don't lie.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

One of the problems is that he is a lock and rarely plays in that position.

But it is true he is a tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    One of the problems is that he is a lock and rarely plays in that position.

But it is true he is a tosser.
                    If he doesn't play lock, where does he play?

Comment

He has been getting thrown in at prop most of the time.

Comment

I thought he usually replaced Guerra at lock..

Comment

Sometimes. They mess around with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                            I thought he usually replaced Guerra at lock..
                            Guerra @ lock Aiden is a right edge back rower and FPN plays tight...

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                              Guerra @ lock Aiden is a right edge back rower and FPN plays tight...
                              So who is our starting lock?

Right edge back-rower is SBW..

Comment

Working...
                              X