Saturday Arvo footy Vs Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Arvo footy Vs Panthers

Rain is supposed to be cleared up by mid-week.

3pm kick off. Kids under 12 get free entry. Rise for Alex round. ALL 3 Grades.

Time to prove that we deserved more afternoon games! Get to the game & support the boys in their push for the finals.

Roll call.... who's going?
    Last edited by Rooster_6; 07-15-2014, 04:53 PM.

Also anyone been to the new plaza near the stadium? Thinking about heading there and checking it out.

More info: http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2014...y_fun_day.html
    Last edited by Rooster_6; 07-15-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Will be there for all 3 grades.

Comment

Will definitely be there, but unfortunately not in time for all 3 grades.

I encourage all Chooks fans to do their best to get to the game this weekend, not just to watch some hopefully great footy but to support the Rise for Alex round. Remember, for everyone who attends the game, the NRL will donate $1.00 to the Rise for Alex Foundation. So the more supporters we can get to all games this weekend the better.

The way this young bloke has accepted the harsh cards dealt to him, I reckon all footy fans should get out to the games this weekend to support him as well as their team. He has a long and tough road ahead of him and deserves to have footy community behind him every step of the way, financially and emotionally.

The weather is meant to be good and its our only daylight home game for the year. Time to enjoy a rare Sat arvo at the footy. And support a great cause at the same time.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Im bringing my 2 boys down for the game, should be about 5 hours each way. Love afternoon footy and the family fun day activities look good fun too

Comment

For the 1st time all year I am looking forward to the game
            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Day vs night games.

No contest?

Shame the NRLcan't play the majority of games during the day.

Comment

A few of us Driving from canberra on sat, due to the 3pm start, will hit the Churchill sports bar for lunch and pre match brews.

Comment

Trying to remember the last time I went to watch the Roosters on a Saturday afternoon ?
                  Surely must be back in the 90's ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                    Trying to remember the last time I went to watch the Roosters on a Saturday afternoon ?
                    Surely must be back in the 90's ?
                    I remember flogging the Warriors at SFS on a Saturday afternoon in the year 2000
                    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Hi friends,

Perhaps I have missed something but where is this plaza that is near the stadium? I don't recall ever seeing this plaza before and I can't recall hearing about it. Does it have something to do with the new stand that was built at the Sydney Cricket Ground? Looking at the picture I can not work out where it is located.

Comment

all three for me

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                          Hi friends,

Perhaps I have missed something but where is this plaza that is near the stadium? I don't recall ever seeing this plaza before and I can't recall hearing about it. Does it have something to do with the new stand that was built at the Sydney Cricket Ground? Looking at the picture I can not work out where it is located.
                          It is behind the new N A Noble stand

Comment

I am supposed to be working till 4.45 pm this Saturday but am going to have a very long lunch break and go to the game, stuff it, it is the only afternoon game we have at the SFS, cant believe how stuffed this years draw was, one afternoon game at home on a Saturday and no Sunday arvo home games

Comment

Hate the draw this year. It has been a rank pain in the ass to be honest as a travelling supporter living out of Sydney.

Unfortunately for me Saturday afternoon is not great either have to rush off after CRL junior league and make the 3 hour trip down and just will make it in the door for first grade kick off.

Will really struggle to get there this week, certainly wont have the 8 that traveled to the Cronulla game

Very little time for the NFI NRL and how they have enslaved the game to Channel Nine and Fox

Comment

Working...
                              X