The Fraudsters Facebook page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fraudsters Facebook page

On the NRL Humour Facebook page there was a Facebook page suggested called The Fraudsters. Anyone seen it? Seems to be run by some disgruntled supporter from another team. I am guessing a Souths supporter? They reckons that they will be divulging information on the Roosters. It did list something about the club holding an internal investigation in regards to Gyngell and Nick in regards to the amount of FTA TV games the roosters get.

John

Next he'll say that Alex McKinnon didn't really break his neck.

It's hate, it feeds me.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

It's the same people that ran the Facebook page "roosters to Western Australia by 2020". They just pull stuff from thin air, people start sharing it and some people believe it.

They must be bored haha

Comment

The page is brilliant. Best read in a long time.

Whoever runs it is an illiterate homophobe with way too much time on their hands so I'm definitely leaning towards a Souffs fan.

Must be part of Abbott's new work for your dole scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          The page is brilliant. Best read in a long time.

Whoever runs it is an illiterate homophobe with way too much time on their hands so I'm definitely leaning towards a Souffs fan.

Must be part of Abbott's new work for your dole scheme.

Hahaha I like it!

$ouff$ fans having a go about us getting too many free to air games, WTF is the go with that?? $ouff$ get as much or even more than what we do!!

Also I've heard that some $ouff$ supporters are desperately searching for a way to discredit us and have our premiership stripped from last year, trying to prove some sort of way that we somehow cheating the salary cap. The butt hurt from the filthy hotdog smuggling scum is hilarious and priceless and I bloody love it!! Makes the premiership win all the more sweeter!!
          The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

There was mention of an anti Souths FB page as well? What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
              The 'NRL Memes' page is run by a Roosters fan, who actively dislikes Souffs like the rest of us, and has put up many photos which get a lot more coverage than any other page.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                15000 days of souths failure

Comment

and another 15,000 of them to come

Comment

if its teh same bloke as in roosters west oz bullshit.
                    Then yes its a sick and bitter Souffs individual who bullshits a lot....his name is Chris Vasos...he has started all anti roosters rumours including the last one where it was all over the place ...(I think he made a facebook page about it as well )to the stage where the club had to deny a cap investigation.That was also him
                    the guy weighs about 200 kilos too .
                    this bloke hs always crossed the boundaries he should be put in his place once and for all.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

If he is indeed 200 Kg's, he'll be put in his place soon enough, the ole ticker wont last too long, carry that much shit around.

Comment

Working...
                      X