Jwh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jwh

I hope they don't let him on the bus home. Should be made to walk home after all that stupidity.

Originally posted by Ox Baker View Post
    I hope they don't let him on the bus home. Should be made to walk home after all that stupidity.
    Be the most metres hes made all year

Comment

Lock him in a dark room with Badger.

Comment

JWH was just truthfully pointing out how much we were being stitched up. Give the guy a medal.

Comment

suggest you wait for presser. robbo pointed out a few things including his thoughts on jwh's sin bin
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
            JWH was just truthfully pointing out how much we were being stitched up. Give the guy a medal.
            Cost us the match.

...along with Friend's penalty giveaway by hitting Smith in the face.

Comment

What did he say Axe?

Comment

At what point will he learn that he needs to grow up? He's such a great bloke off the field that you find it hard to believe he does some silly things on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                  suggest you wait for presser. robbo pointed out a few things including his thoughts on jwh's sin bin
                  Where is this presser?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                    What did he say Axe?
                    The sound went out snd then my phone buggered up. But...
                    1. the refs need to put people in the bin every week if they pull jwh for what he said
                    2. went on about the ball going dead for newcastle
                    3. they called willie mason to play the ball leading up to the try

much of the sound for the rest of the live presso was cut off. waiting for the press highlights to be published. stay tuned
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

To be fair it was on the back of SBW being penalised for being offside after that Tyrone Roberts break (Was onside, ref just had no clue where the mark was), Matutaia (sp) carrying the ball over the dead ball line but rewarded with a 20m restart & then a forward pass leading to the try that put them in the lead.

I'll forgive JWH for losing his cool on this one because in all honesty I probably would've said worse to Badger.

Comment

I think you'll find he mistook Badger for a Beaver. But was less polite in his description.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

As much as you may feel you are being stitched up there is nothing to be gained by giving the refs a gobful about it. Gross stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                            The sound went out snd then my phone buggered up. But...
                            1. the refs need to put people in the bin every week if they pull jwh for what he said
                            2. went on about the ball going dead for newcastle
                            3. they called willie mason to play the ball leading up to the try

much of the sound for the rest of the live presso was cut off. waiting for the press highlights to be published. stay tuned
                            Thanks Axe.
                            I hope Robbo let rip. Another disgraceful performance from the refs!

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X