Robbo should of got more value out of his up coming $10k fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PKR View Post
    Blind Freddy could see the ref's just hammered us and they did everything possible to give the Knights the win.
    Badger is a disgrace, he has no respect for captains and as for the sin binning of JWH ..... just a disgrace.
    One day a player will get so fed up they will deck this dickhead.
    We all know the boys didn't play great but we never had a fair go.
    Robbo, should have vented his spleen over that game.
    He did, and it'll probably cost him or the club at least $10k. He virtually called the refs cheats tonight.
    Originally posted by turk-283
    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

He should have Especially the ones upstairs
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        He should have Especially the ones upstairs
        Well he did, just in a round about way. Listen to the press conference and you'll know what i mean.
        Originally posted by turk-283
        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Thanks for the info, I haven't seen the press conference yet.
          GOOD ON HIM.
          Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

At last some of you are starting to see what I have been saying all year, we are nowhere near the team we were last year, something is drastically wrong, there is no heart in the place, sure we got stitched up a lot of times by Badger, but we should of been good enough to beat a side with more drama's in it, then a whole series of Home & Away .
            And just who at the Roosters is responsible for not sending that email off to the Knights, telling them it is a waste of time turning up, they are going to get hammered. After all the hide of a side who was made up of a few old blokes on the scrap heap, not wanted at other clubs, a few kids some making their debut tonight, some average footballers , skill wise, a coach who has walked out on them, and losing their main playmaker at halftime.
            After consulting nobody but myself, I have this bit of sound advice for Robbo, and his Defence Coach, Attack Coach, Plays Coach,Back
            Up Coach, for when things go wrong, and whoever else has their finger in the pie at the club, its not rocket science.

RULE #1 : RUN HARD , RULE 2: TACKLE HARD , RULE #3 : MAINTAIN POSSESSION AT ALL COSTS RJULE #4 : NEVER COME OFF THE PADDOCK AT FULLTIME WITH ANYTHING LEFT IN THE TANK.
            I give this fail safe game plan to Robbo, at not cost.

Just back to the game tonight, I think the team as a whole had an absolute shocker, Pearce and SKD was back to their clutching at thin air tackling style again, but they had plenty of mates. I have renamed this season, The Season That Never Was, so much to play for, so little will to do so.

Comment

Bad Times Ahead

At last some of you are starting to see what I have been saying all year, we are nowhere near the team we were last year, something is drastically wrong, there is no heart in the place, sure we got stitched up a lot of times by Badger, but we should of been good enough to beat a side with more drama's in it, then a whole series of Home & Away .
              And just who at the Roosters is responsible for not sending that email off to the Knights, telling them it is a waste of time turning up, they are going to get hammered. After all the hide of a side who was made up of a few old blokes on the scrap heap, not wanted at other clubs, a few kids some making their debut tonight, some average footballers , skill wise, a coach who has walked out on them, and losing their main playmaker at halftime.
              After consulting nobody but myself, I have this bit of sound advice for Robbo, and his Defence Coach, Attack Coach, Plays Coach,Back
              Up Coach, for when things go wrong, and whoever else has their finger in the pie at the club, its not rocket science.

RULE #1 : RUN HARD , RULE 2: TACKLE HARD , RULE #3 : MAINTAIN POSSESSION AT ALL COSTS RJULE #4 : NEVER COME OFF THE PADDOCK AT FULLTIME WITH ANYTHING LEFT IN THE TANK.
              I give this fail safe game plan to Robbo, at not cost.

Just back to the game tonight, I think the team as a whole had an absolute shocker, Pearce and SKD was back to their clutching at thin air tackling style again, but they had plenty of mates. I have renamed this season, The Season That Never Was, so much to play for, so little will to do so.

Comment

The Refs were no worse than some of our players, play fair dinkum and we ae 20 up and the refs would have had little influence, The honeymoon is over Robbo, start laying the blame with the underperforming pricks in your 17

Comment

Just watched the presser and Robbo was pissed. At times I thought he was the oracle haha.

I hope Politis goes full Godfather on Archer, to quote the Gee Off "There needs to be an investigation".

Comment

Working...
                  X