No announcement yet.

Peter O'Sullivan on Talking Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will take a few years before we start seeing the real effects of POS recruitment policy. He recruits mainly young players who he then develops until they make their first grade debuts and work their way into the NRL side. Not all will end up being first graders but I believe a few fair will be decent NRL players in the future and as long as he keeps attracting good young players to the club and developing them through our system and having them come through into our NRL side, I think he will doing a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by footy View Post
      It will take a few years before we start seeing the real effects of POS recruitment policy. He recruits mainly young players who he then develops until they make their first grade debuts and work their way into the NRL side. Not all will end up being first graders but I believe a few fair will be decent NRL players in the future and as long as he keeps attracting good young players to the club and developing them through our system and having them come through into our NRL side, I think he will doing a great job.
      So why doesn't he shut his mouth and make sure these kids make it?

Hell, Sisa Waqa was supposed to be a mix of Folau and Inglis!
      From his footy, I would've said Butthead and Beavis.

POS needs to shut up, and do everything he can to get results, then he can tell us all his stories about how he saw the kid at a touch footy carnival in woop woop, went with his gut instinct, through a contract at him, how he's a great kid, who works hard, a family bloke, and then defend him in the papers the next day when he shits in a hotel corridor.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindFreddy View Post
        Hell, Sisa Waqa was supposed to be a mix of Folau and Inglis!
        From his footy, I would've said Butthead and Beavis.
        More like Appleby and Orr.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          More like Appleby and Orr.
          At least both those players had a blinder or two...
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
          X