Go the Knights!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go the Knights!!

Our top 4 hopes just received a massive boost.

Go Gids. Never in doubt with that conversion.

A win on Monday will take us a long way towards the top 4.

Don't **** this up boys.

We have missed so many opportunities this season. Hopefully this week we take advantage.

Comment

Holy...

Stopped watching after Melbourne scored their last try..

I just looked at the Cowboys Tigers score then noticed Knights 32-30 thinking WTF!?

Can't believe it. Can't wait to watch the highlights.

That SOMEWHAT makes up for our loss to Newcastle.

Hope we take advantage of this.

Comment

Cows might put 70 points on tigs if they don't rest players.

Comment

Yeah the Tigers were just as hopeless with Farrah as they were without.

Comment

They just did us another massive favour beating the Warriors.

Top 4 is looking damn good now.

Who do we want to win tomorrow night? I think a Cows win would be better.

Comment

Tough one Tommy, was thinking the same thing and trying to decide. Figured it was best to finish as high up as possible and by that logic I agree with you as much as I detest the cows.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                They just did us another massive favour beating the Warriors.

Top 4 is looking damn good now.

Who do we want to win tomorrow night? I think a Cows win would be better.
                yeah good to see the worriers lost. Hopefully its a sign that the worriers are playing bad and they will be on the same form next week. Cows to,win to get us into 3rd spot though i fear their good form.

Comment

Not sure if its a good thing the warriors got beat today. They were always going to be pumped up next week playing us, and they probably will be extra fired up now after losing, obviously making it much harder for us.

On the whole but if a rival to the top 4 drops points at any stage, it's a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post
                    Not sure if its a good thing the warriors got beat today. They were always going to be pumped up next week playing us, and they probably will be extra fired up now after losing, obviously making it much harder for us.

On the whole but if a rival to the top 4 drops points at any stage, it's a good thing
                    I think warriors are the only team where form doesn't count. They could smack us, or implode regardless of what they did the week before.

They have been playing like that for 20yrs, under different coaches and players, very odd team.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                      I think warriors are the only team where form doesn't count. They could smack us, or implode regardless of what they did the week before.

They have been playing like that for 20yrs, under different coaches and players, very odd team.
                      It's a Kiwi thing.

Comment

Originally posted by rwbfl View Post

I think for us it's best if we are not playing at Brookvale 1st week of the finals. Anywhere else and we'll have a better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                          I think for us it's best if we are not playing at Brookvale 1st week of the finals. Anywhere else and we'll have a better chance.
                          Pretty sure it won't be at Brookvale.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                            Even if we play Manly it wont be at Brookvale. It would be played at Homebush or Allianz.
                            Originally posted by turk-283
                            Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Working...
                            X