Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
    Hahalol

Maybe they will look to Moses to deliver them.....
    But we have the son of Abraham.... as long as he is not a sacrificial lamb.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Does anyone know the update on Tupou? I thought he was supposed to be back this week and wont be surprised to see him come back this week especially if Jennings gets ruled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
        Gee Badger the referee, and Clark/Patten the video refs, we are long odds on to win this one, every try will be sent upstairs, and the slightest doubt will go against us, wait and see.
        If Jenko has rib cartlidge damage, there is no way he will be playing.
        Steve Clark never does us any favours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          Steve Clark never does us any favours.
          I'm more worried about Gavin 'The Badge" Badger. He gives us nothing.

A massive penalty count against could be a killer in soaking wet conditions.

Comment

How much of the Tigs paying?

I'm still kicking myself I didn't put money on Cronulla and Newcastle when I said I would.

I find it hard to support gambling on football I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              How much of the Tigs paying?
              They are paying about $4.50 ...barrelling Hawaiian left
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

just a stupid question , but why is it the ex players in the video booth all seem to be retired dogs players, nothing to do with Greenburg is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
                  I'm more worried about Gavin 'The Badge" Badger. He gives us nothing.

A massive penalty count against could be a killer in soaking wet conditions.
                  Maybe a giant banner in the crowd 'outing' this cheat would be a good way to make him think twice?

Comment

Robbie Farah sounds sick as a dog, hopefully not the only flu ridden tiger for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                      Maybe a giant banner in the crowd 'outing' this cheat would be a good way to make him think twice?
                      Something like, 'Give us a penalty Badger, you bastard' would be good. With the Badger bit to be Velcro, so it can be relaced with Hayne/Cummings/Perenara etc whenever they're in charge.

Comment

I do like that idea kl!

Comment

My slogan.....Roosters to cop a Penalty Badgering from Badger !!!

Comment

Badger's rule book.

JWH getting hit high by a cocked arm = nothing
                            JWH swears = 10mins in the bin

Like I said after Badger's performance in the Knights game, if the NRL want to be run by independent officials then they need to stop appointing this Souffs fan in our games who clearly has a disdain for us. Even Robbo said Badger went out hunting for Hargreaves a couple weeks back and that's saying something if Robbo felt the need to say something about it.

Should be a fun night;

Last edited by Rooster_6; 08-15-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Well not surprisingly Jennings is listed as "in doubt".

Unlikely he'll play.

Comment

We're in for a tough night Badgers a tigers fan since he was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X