No announcement yet.

Team verse tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be attending the match to see us get ripped off again like at Newcastle.
    Complain...the NRL gives you Badger again.

"Showers turning to rain from late afternoon".
    Of course, the Roosters are playing footy.

$55 for a 'gold' ticket [even if there are any available]...'no' parking, 'no' cover, what doesn't even pass muster as refereeing of our games...no way known to man I'll be setting foot in the place.
    Gold medal goes to any Roosters fans who are.

Comment

I reckon over half our matches this year have been played in drizzle/rain.

Not even the conditions have gone our way.

Comment

Tomorrow night is going to be very interesting. We could lose the penalty count 3 or 4 to 1, play on a boggy field in terential rain and be without our two main attacking weapons - Sonny and Jenko. Throw in a desperate Tigers side with a point to prove

I'll take the two points in any form they arrive

Comment

Originally posted by cocky rooster man View Post
          We're in for a tough night Badgers a tigers fan since he was a kid.
          I thought he was a souffs fan?
          Originally posted by turk-283
          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
            Something like, 'Give us a penalty Badger, you bastard' would be good. With the Badger bit to be Velcro, so it can be relaced with Hayne/Cummings/Perenara etc whenever they're in charge.
            That's nice but a little too vicious. I would say "Stop cheating you M***** F***er We know where you live!" Something as nice like this.

Comment

Thank God we only have two more home games at that freezing cold, windy, miserable, soaking wet, no roof Allianz stadium.
              Like sitting up outside at the South Pole.
              The Titans game and the two before that were just about the worst times I've had at a home game there in the 26 years it's been open.
              No wonder the crowd was only 6,345 or whatever...and we're the reigning Premiers.

Comment

Souths got to do basically whatever they liked against the Broncos.
                ...forward passes, offside, etc etc etc etc etc.
                Dogs got the first 4 penalties against the Eels and scored a try ...that was when I switched it off...about 8.25pm.

Won't surprise me if the Tigers are the perfect team, running all night and scoring tries at will, on the back of penalties, forward passes, etc etc etc.
                Last edited by bondi-boy; 08-16-2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I would start Evans and Moa tonight, Badger will be confused without his tip sheet telling him to penalise JWH early.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                    I would start Evans and Moa tonight, Badger will be confused without his tip sheet telling him to penalise JWH early.
                    LOL

Will there be more "wild embarassment" from the NRL that sees us 'robbed' again?
                    Last time it was JWH sent to the bin...nailed to the cross of injustice.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/can...-1227025684716

SURELY the game hasn’t come to this - that we now blame the ball boy for a set of rules that have this game of rugby league in a spin.
                    A shattered Brad Arthur revealed on Friday night, that the 12-year-old boy at the centre of the “no try” controversy was distraught in the dressing sheds following the Eels’ heartbreaking 18-16 loss to the Bulldogs.

In another night of wild embarrassment for the NRL, Parramatta’s season is on life support after a bizarre mix up denied Chris Sandow the match winning try because of a rule Arthur labelled “stupid”.

#####

Hope our ball boys are on top of all the NRL rules...as are our wonderful referees.

What about the Tigers' ball boys? wouldn't want any of our tries disallowed because of the actions of a ball boy...a child...would we?

"Wild embarrassment"... a fitting label.
                    Last edited by bondi-boy; 08-16-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post
                      Thank God we only have two more home games at that freezing cold, windy, miserable, soaking wet, no roof Allianz stadium.
                      Like sitting up outside at the South Pole.
                      The Titans game and the two before that were just about the worst times I've had at a home game there in the 26 years it's been open.
                      No wonder the crowd was only 6,345 or whatever...and we're the reigning Premiers.
                      Where would you like us to play?! In your lounge room??

Comment

The Tigers are severely understrength cause their main man is out. Braif!

Comment

Quite simply, they have many more injuries than us and are only a mathematical chance of making the 8

If we have a chance of going back to back we will win tonight. If not, well at least we know.

Chooks by 16

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                            Quite simply, they have many more injuries than us and are only a mathematical chance of making the 8

If we have a chance of going back to back we will win tonight. If not, well at least we know.

Chooks by 16
                            Someone says this crap every week!

Comment

Originally posted by bigben View Post
                              My slogan.....Roosters to cop a Penalty Badgering from Badger !!!
                              NRL / Sportsbet/ Badger

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                Where would you like us to play?! In your lounge room??
                                In a covered Allianz stadium in the daytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X