Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jake is not fit do we go with Kurt Kara?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jake is not fit do we go with Kurt Kara?

I really hope Friendy is fit but Robbo has already said a couple of times he wont risk Jake against the Warriors if he is not fully fit. Do we go with size, experience and strong defence against the Warriors and start with Aubbo or do we risk going with Kurt Kara? Is Kurt even eligible with second tear cap restrictions?

Hastings was 18th man last night.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
      Hastings was 18th man last night.
      must be even closer now. Maubs to start, soH (son of Horry) to be late inclusion to the bench
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

No he wont risk Kara if Jake is not ready, he'll go with Maubs, that's the sensible thing to do.

Comment

As good as Pearce has been going I would like to see him play some role in the dummy half spot next week Got there once yesterday and took off and set up a try
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            As good as Pearce has been going I would like to see him play some role in the dummy half spot next week Got there once yesterday and took off and set up a try
            Agree...anything but wasting Maubs there.

Maloney shuffles easily to half with RTS or SBW stopgap five eighths.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              No.

Won't happen anyway, moving on.
              Rise Again. Represent 1908. Tick Tick Boom!

Premiers 2013 - What a night! Bondi Junction till dawn! #BackOnTop

Easts to Win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney_Roosters_4_Life View Post
                No.

Won't happen anyway, moving on.
                Im not actually saying he should be put in that position What I am saying is that if we have no recognised hooker and Maubs is playing there Then I would like to see Pearce get in there at dummy half at certain stages The area of the field that I would like to see Pearce get in there would be 3rd or 4th tackle coming out of our own half or just inside the oppositions half with the forwards having got some momentum and go froward happening and the oppsosition is back peddling and struggling to get onside with the speed Pearce has he is capable of carving any side up doing this With no established hooker next week we will need to improvise next week and in my eyes this is would suit the team if Pearce was to do this
                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Kurt Kara is not first grade quality

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                    And neither is Gavin "Badge" Badger.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
                      Agreed.

Newtown is his home. Maubs to 9 and Horrie Jnr to bench utility, which is a good way to introduce him to firstgrade.
                      Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

No problem leaving Maubs there for another week if need be. We rolled through the tigers fairly easily in the 2nd half which would suggest he was doing a reasonable job at dummy half.
                        Originally posted by turk-283
                        Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

For one game Kurt will kill it, give him a jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                            No problem leaving Maubs there for another week if need be. We rolled through the tigers fairly easily in the 2nd half which would suggest he was doing a reasonable job at dummy half.
                            With SuperMegaBosden we'd have hit 60 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                              With SuperMegaBosden we'd have hit 60 maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

What about Nafe Seluini to Replace Jake Friend Maaaaaaaate?
                              Comment of the year:

Andrew Johns, Semi-Final vs North Queensland ,

"It's touched Lui's hand and travelled forward but that's not a knock on"

Comment

Working...
                              X