Where it was won & a look to the finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where it was won & a look to the finals

I have watched the Tigers game twice now and noticed something that we haven't seen all season from our team...

Tenacity in our forwards & tenacity in our D.

I saw JWH, for the first time this year, flying out of the line to put hits on the opposition in defence. That run back from Evans. The demolishing force of Moa in both Attack and Defence.

I saw our forwards just wreak havoc on the opposition in both Attack and D. Which is something I saw in 2013 but really not much of in 2014.

It really set the platform and allowed the time for our playmakers and back row to do their thing.

I think getting in our forwards into the mindset of going to war - just the uncompromising attitude that they had all game - the rough and rugged, don't step back attitude was just beautiful to watch.

What am I taking out of it? The hunger. It just looked like they have the hunger back. I will wait until the Warriors game before I jump to any conclusions - but last week Robbo got them in the right mindset, whatever he said to them either individually or as a group showed on the field.

Looking to the finals - if they have the hunger back - then we are going to see more big hits, angry JWH, desperate defence and bronze trophies.
    Just released Mayday for iOS and Android! Download it for your iPhone / iPad OR for your Android Phone / Tablet

It's only us and Souths that are largely spared the injury curse. I look at Jonathan Thurston and get reminded that those are 31 year old knees that he is using.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Souffs are looking almost unbeatable. In fact, no different to the last couple of years. Lol@souffs

Comment

They prematurely eject from the finals with a fizz.

Comment

cant wait for the souffs premature ejection, we will need to buy their prematurely bought seats too!

Comment

Our coaching staff have done a great job of balancing Origin, injuries, suspensions with winning and losing and look to have made sure the team is fresh with plenty in the tank for the business end.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              Souffs are looking almost unbeatable. In fact, no different to the last couple of years. Lol@souffs
              Don't underestimate the NRL's desire to have a team other than us to win this years title.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                Don't underestimate the NRL's desire to have a team other than us to win this years title.
                Do you check under your bed for NRL officials before you go to sleep each night?

Comment

It's amazing the change in mood here over the last few days.
                  Go The Mighty Roosters!!

Comment

Working...
                  X