Our coaching staff are geniuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our coaching staff are geniuses

When JWH and Victor starting and coming off in the 25th min mark we use to lose all of our grunt in defence and in attacking the line.

When the likes of Napa and the frog coming on we would get hammered every game, that's when teams would score the most points on us now with sammy starting off the bench we don't seem to be losing the yardage game or the defensive efforts have been strong

great change of game plan by our coaches

Originally posted by morleythemauler View Post
    When JWH and Victor starting and coming off in the 25th min mark we use to lose all of our grunt in defence and in attacking the line.

When the likes of Napa and the frog coming on we would get hammered every game, that's when teams would score the most points on us now with sammy starting off the bench we don't seem to be losing the yardage game or the defensive efforts have been strong

great change of game plan by our coaches
    I don't know if they will continue with this plan against the strong teams. Napa is just not strong enough or aggressive enough to handle the first 20 minutes against a big pack like Souths.
    It is nice to have some real impact off the bench with Moa's strong carries and hard defence.

Comment

It's more common sense really.

Comment

Moa stated last week after the titans match that whilst he is happy to do what is best for the team, his main preference is definitely to start. There was some real anger in his performance v tigers, maybe he is trying to show he wants his starting spot back

Comment

Napa will slowly get tested and I think our draw is perfect to test him. He will start against an agressive pack like the Warriors and then against a disciplined but strong pack with the Storm followed by the biggest test against Souths before the finals.

If Napa can prove his worth building up in these 3 games I dont see why Robbo would need to change it.

Comment

Working...
          X