Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank fark we got rid of Morts and kept Pearce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank fark we got rid of Morts and kept Pearce.

http://live.nrlstats.com/matches/nrl/match33390.html

7. Daniel Mortimer Halfback 1 (7m) - 1 run for 7 metres.

Geesus even gay Jamie Soward is better than that, but only cause he kneels and bobs.

Chook.

Tony Abbott to replace Mini at fullback!

gay chook

Comment

Anastique numbers those ones......he would be proud as punch....

Comment

As I am biased, sexually, towards Daniel, I shall not comment.
        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Set up a beautiful try for Brett Morris though
          I like Morts but that was not one of his better efforts

Comment

I really do hope Pearce stays injury free and a one club man because he is one fine player for us and fairly consistent. I love the fact he's a premiership winner now, has a nice ring to it when I hear people putting the bloke down.
            We are the Fonk

Comment

When we first got him in...2012...? I thought it was a waste of a $$$, but he had a great 2013 and did what he was asked for perfectly including deputise for Pearce during SOO...this year, tactically we changed and he didn't get much of a chance. He's role as Friends replacement was perfect.
              Who knows if Morts would have had a better season than Pearce had he had the chance that he had last year. Pearce is coming good but he has some limitations. I guess we have to be happy with what we have, for now.

Comment

jnr has pace, a great step and great defence.

morts is average in speed, no step and nowhere the defence of jnr.
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

Agree, but a fantastic support player. Hung off Hayne and Fui that year at Parra and looked like the second coming.

Comment

Morts might be a bit better in forcing drop-outs and supporting plays, but Pearce wins easily in everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

Drunk again and the first to be able to make the keyboard slur.

Comment

Morts is not a first grade halfback. He was a very good back up hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                          Morts is not a first grade halfback. He was a very good back up hooker.
                          Morts could have been a premiership winning half if the Storm had of been caught earlier..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                            Morts could have been a premiership winning half if the Storm had of been caught earlier..
                            No Jeff Robson would have been a premiership winning half, Mortimer would have been a premiership winning 5/8th

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                              Drunk again and the first to be able to make the keyboard slur.
                              ahhh here we go again. keyboard hero slappa still doing his boring best......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X