• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who drops out of the pack?

Props; JWH, Moa, Napa, Liu, Evans
    2RF; SBW, Cordner, Guerra, FPN
    Utility; Aubusson

One of these have to make way. Obviously some of these definitely won't be dropped.

Our forwards were excellent yesterday, but Evans was one of our better players the previous two weeks. He adds something that our other front rowers don't, besides Moa who has it all.

Do you think him missing the game at the weekend could prove costly?

Always the victim of the stats guys; FPN made 4 hitups for 24 metres yesterday, and 4 for 31 last week. No matter what way you spin it those numbers are the worst in the league for a starting forward. With SBW back could we go for;

JWH
    Friend
    Napa
    Cordner
    SBW
    Guerra (roaming, a la Dragons game and many others)

Aubusson
    Moa
    Evans
    Liu

Doubtful that FPN will be dropped, however.

Comment

Evans was 18th man yesterday, that answers the question already - we were at Robbo's preferred top 17 yesterday.

Comment

FPN wont get dropped Robbo loves his aggression

Comment

I thought Evans was excused from the Aukland game due to personal family reasons?

Comment

Robbo said in the presser that it was our strongest 17. So nobody drops out.

Comment

Originally posted by Halcro View Post
              I thought Evans was excused from the Aukland game due to personal family reasons?
              Evans was at the game.

Comment

No-one makes way for Kane. He has made way for others. He is a very good prospect but is not in the top 17 yet.

Comment

Rotate Evans & Napa depending on opposition / game plan. Plus there will no doubt be the prospect of an injury.

Comment

Ahh I see, so much for the 'wedding' rumours on here. Really think FPN hasn't justified selection though, but as I said he won't be dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by morleythemauler View Post
                      FPN wont get dropped Robbo loves his aggression
                      Like the chest shoves that accompany his five hitups?
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

If SBW were missing then I believe he chooses Evans over Napa for his creativity. With SBW in, he wants Napa for his defence
                        Personally, id rather see evans there all the time. But as long as Casty is not there im happy
                        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Casty should never be sighted in first grade again mun..
                          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I can see Evans giving much more value off the bench under the current interchange rules, than a lot of other players.

Fpn, I see as an excelelnt clubman, providing Wyong with passion, and Easts with depth.

The future is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                              Casty should never be sighted in first grade again mun..
                              Well, then he'll just have to come and sit by me then..
                              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                              X