Clear All

8. JWH
    9. Friend
    10. Napa
    11. Cordner
    12. Guerra
    13. FPN

Interchange: Aubo Liu Moa SBW

We're good enough to let Sonny come on after 15 or 20 for FPN and cause big impact as he did against the Worryers. Seriously that bench is cheating.
    We are the Fonk

Comment

Originally posted by Newcroosters View Post
      So I'd guess you'd leave JWH out as well
      No. JWH offers a lot more in attack than Frank. His go forward, his offload etc. Yes, at times Jarad is ill disciplined, but IMO FPN is worse.

Comment

JWH probably cost us the game against Newcastle, granted he should not have been binned, I just like what FPN adds to the team

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
          There was a funny Instagram exchange the other day when FPN had a hashtag with some faux gangsta lameness and SBW paid him out.
          I remember reading years ago that FPN loved praying to god and gangster rap. He's a bit of an enigma and he's hugely popular with the office staff apparently.

I like having him in the side.

Chook.

Comment

The Roosters have had their best win of the season against a monster Warriors pack and some want to change the team. FMD. If injuries play a part, then yes, but if they don't, well, like the coach said, he will be playing his best 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              There was a funny Instagram exchange the other day when FPN had a hashtag with some faux gangsta lameness and SBW paid him out.
              What a ****in tosser...
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                I am not a huge fan of FPN but like others have said he brings a lot of intangible things to the table. One his day an absolute beast....I have a sneaking suspicion he will be the "LoD" this finals series for us. The crazy wild eyed, mofo farrrker you don't mess with and strikes fear into the opposition packs...the other boys lift when Frankie gets cranky.

I reckon he will be on a mission against the likes of Manly and Souffs (as long as he doesn't get sent off or give away too many stupid penalties lol!). Hope he gives it the Burgii and gets under their skin. I wouldn't replace him for the big games for a 'rookie' or Casty.
                haha love it

Cranky Franky is comin to town!
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
                X