This mason bullsh*t needs to end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This mason bullsh*t needs to end

I cant believe how long it has been dragging out. After the year we have just had the last thing we need is a disrupted start to 2010. So please can we just get rid of the overpaid disruptive hasbeen and be done with it. If this farks with our start to the season I am gonna be p*ssed!

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
    I cant believe how long it has been dragging out. After the year we have just had the last thing we need is a disrupted start to 2010. So please can we just get rid of the overpaid disruptive hasbeen and be done with it. If this farks with our start to the season I am gonna be p*ssed!
    Too late the club already has a red face from how we handled this
    The tellyoucrap and the rest of the News Corp media is making sure they have him in the headlines for as many reasons as they can find and keep it there until this is resolved.
    The simplest way to resolve this is to get him back at training and say that if he performs to expectations he gets to play with us for the season this includes both on and off the field. Anything else he gets the same as those who have misbehaved before like Stanley Waqa and Jake Friend, Bye Bye. Until then it is honor the contract he has with us. We should also leave it open that if he can find a club before the June 30 deadline that will take him without any cost to us then he can go!
    Last edited by Jollyjock; 01-02-2010, 09:43 AM.
    Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyjock View Post
      The tellyoucrap and the rest of the News Corp media is making sure they have him in the headlines for as many reasons as they can find and keep it there until this is resolved.
      The simplest way to resolve this is to get him back at training and say that if he performs to expectations he gets to play with us for the season this includes both on and off the field. Anything else he gets the same as those who have misbehaved before like Stanley Waqa and Jake Friend, Bye Bye. Until then it is honor the contract he has with us. We should also leave it open that if he can find a club before the June 30 deadline that will take him without any cost to us then he can go!
      Spot on !!

Comment

That would all be fine if the club hadnt already decided they dont want him anywhere near the joint and made it known to all and sundry.

Comment

It was the same when the club was trying to sign him,totally agree we should get him back to training & stitch him up like souths did to jt,everyone knows mason thinks he's bullet proof,as the old saying goes give an idiot enough rope.He,will **** up sooner than later,then we can get rid of him on a free.Too bad he's not in Danny Wick's dossier.

Comment

It's looks like this good disrupt the season.

It makes you wonder what Mason is saying to the other players as I doubt he would be the guy to keep his mouth shut on this topic.

No one wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole.

It's hard to stitch him up as he has some dirt on us that he could expose to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
              i don't think it looks great in the media but in terms of the effect on the players i think they've handled it well. They've told Mason they have no interest in having him in the team for 2010, so either go find a contract somewhere else or look forward to playing for the bluebags. I don't see what effect this has on the players, as far as theyre concerned his movements have next to no impact on their season except they could potentially play 2 games against him.
              I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Mason will not be playing FG under Brian Smith in 2010... That is a positive start

Comment

i like jollyjocks solution, its cost neutral too!

Comment

Captain Mase.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

he gets to cut the oranges and clean the boots and footy before the games, but dont let him in at halftime, if hes a really good boy next week he can traIN WITH NEWTOWN?

Comment

He plays with the first grade team. He has one year left on his contract so he has to perform. That would benefit the team.

Why does some people believe everything that is printed in the DT? Oh I know, it suits their agenda.....

Comment

Hopefully, when the season actually starts, this attention seeker will fade into the background.
                          Jollyjock is right. And why should Newtown have to take responsibility
                          for our mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                            Hopefully, when the season actually starts, this attention seeker will fade into the background.
                            Jollyjock is right. And why should Newtown have to take responsibility
                            for our mistakes
                            ?
                            Maggie
                            He will probably end up starting the season at Newtown as he will not be fit enough to run out in FG
                            Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyjock View Post
                              He will not be at training.

He will not play.

He will not be anywhere near the club next season.

If nobody else wants to take him then his career is over and he will be paid to sit out the season.

That is how destructive he is.
                              Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 01-03-2010, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X