This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing has changed

Before a ball gets kicked off we are in deep shit.

Promising hooker I rate highly- Gonski
    Mason -resurrects the old Ashton's Circuss
    Ryan Williamson-May be gone,Needs time ofcourse he trains a few hours a day and is dizzy playing Xbox the rest of it
    Carney burns his mate during a Corroberee singing Koumbaya My Lord koumbaya

The SMH has a big story on how Koupahopeless will save the day?
    The pain of watching Dafinci getting a premiership ring

This year we will endure Jamie Soward getting one with Saints

Another straight forward wooden spoon is heading up our arse!

Still shit after 5 years
    But we will win the Foundation cup like we do every year....tops.
    Last edited by The Brain; 01-05-2010, 09:00 AM.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    Actually, if i recall, we lost that as well

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Listen up Muz ,weve won the Foundation cup 3 times straight-undefeated world champs -its like Hornswaggle winning the WWE title.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

If our players can't light their mate's farts properly what chance is there for them to play football properly
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          If our players can't light their mate's farts properly what chance is there for them to play football properly
          In fairness to Carney, while he was looking to light-up a fart ...at least he was cluey enough not to go anywhere near Nate Myles arse !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
            In fairness to Carney, while he was looking to light-up a fart ...at least he was cluey enough not to go anywhere near Nate Myles arse !
            Chernobyl comes to mind after that comment !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Hope he doesn't try it on any flights with those underpants bombers
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

Yes, lighting a poo wont explode but there are environmental considerations.
                Think of it as Carney the conservationist, master of sustainable resources, dung bunger extrodinairre.
                barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

im sick too death of you blokes constantly bagging out the club, i thought you were fans. If all u wanna do is wine about the chooks then **** off and support someone else.

Comment

Here here

Negative topics seem to make people feel better

Comment

It's a very English mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Ace View Post
                        It's a very English mentality.
                        For me it has more to do with the heartbreak and associated anger that comes from watching the club you've been a diehard supporter of for 35 years destroying itself. Any legitimate supporter would know that supporting another club, as suggested by someone else in this thread, isn't an option. Sometimes that's unfortunate though. But only sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                          Before a ball gets kicked off we are in deep shit.

Promising hooker I rate highly- Gonski
                          Mason -resurrects the old Ashton's Circuss
                          Ryan Williamson-May be gone,Needs time ofcourse he trains a few hours a day and is dizzy playing Xbox the rest of it
                          Carney burns his mate during a Corroberee singing Koumbaya My Lord koumbaya

The SMH has a big story on how Koupahopeless will save the day?
                          The pain of watching Dafinci getting a premiership ring

This year we will endure Jamie Soward getting one with Saints

Another straight forward wooden spoon is heading up our arse!

Still shit after 5 years
                          Hopefully they'll get all the bullshit out of the way before the season starts.

I'm getting a good feeling about this season.

Comment

im sure its a cathartic thing, gets it off our chests, or in carney and myles case off their backsides? these antics are of course those of a prepubescent school boy showing the massive immaturity to be expected of some schoolboys, when however do they come of age and take THEIR PLACE AS MEN, REPONSABLE FOR THEIR Actions? i suppose smithers the ex chalkie is ideally suited to deal with this,l sadly we cannot give the cane anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Morley_thaman View Post
                              im sick too death of you blokes constantly bagging out the club, i thought you were fans. If all u wanna do is wine about the chooks then **** off and support someone else.
                              I agree. Who cares whats he did. A practicle joke. WOW. Wake up sooks, lucky he wasn't at my New years party. Then he would have really been in the papers.

Comment

Working...
                              X