X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
    Sydney Knobs...has a nice ring to it
    John Singletons old footy club Newington Old Boys are already called "The Nobs"...

Comment

Originally posted by BlindFreddy View Post
      Friend being a knob, and Carney being, less so, a knob, has completely taken the wind out of the 2010 sails, hence the anger.

We thought we might actually change. Then the two blokes who needed to change the most ****ed up.

Ok so the Roosters as a whole changing is determined by 2 individuals, one of whom was dealt with in the best way possible, the other part of what is now realised to be a complete non issue. It's all doom and gloom hey... maybe some people need anger management?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
        We do you sad freak......no go and snort your speed and leave the grown ups to talk......
        I inject my speed not snort it
        and as for being sad, i think thats the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you start writing somthin positive for once instead of living with a red white and bluester cloud over your head.

Footy makes me happy, people like you make me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
          Uuuuummmmm Teenager he may have a baby face & act as tho he is
          still in his teens but he's not.

By the way you write & spell sounds like you're still wet behind the ears
          & have yet to grow up, also while you're at it learn some respect &
          manners for others & their opinions.
          Freak you jan, i may not spell very well but i guess that just goes to shows that i have better things to do with my time than spending 20 hours a day in front of my computer. As for respect, i show respect where it is earned, something you and your shithouse opinions know nothing about.
          So mind your own buissnes in the future.

F**CK MANNERS, LIFES TOO SHORT

Comment

Originally posted by Morley_thaman View Post
            I inject my speed not snort it
            and as for being sad, i think thats the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you start writing somthin positive for once instead of living with a red white and bluester cloud over your head.

Footy makes me happy, people like you make me sad.
            dont remember ever asking for your opinion so it really is irrelevant.....

As for my Red White and Blue cloud, I am happy to keep it there thanks all the same......its a badge I wear with honor......

I write plenty of positive posts, when I see fit.......Not that it is any concern of yours also.......

But do keep your amusing commentary up.....its good therapy I hear.....

And as for abusing the older generation....its mature twats like you that this thread was created about in the first place.....you are entitled to your opinon, but as a newbie, one would think you would have enough brains to scope out just who you are being a twerp to ..........i can assure you that you should be earning jans respect long before it is the other way around........

Go the Roosters....
            Last edited by phantom; 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
              dont remember ever asking for your opinion so it really is irrelevant.....

As for my Red White and Blue cloud, I am happy to keep it there thanks all the same......its a badge I wear with honor......

I write plenty of positive posts, when I see fit.......Not that it is any concern of yours also.......

But do keep your amusing commentary up.....its good therapy I hear.....

And as for abusing the older generation....its mature twats like you that this thread was created about in the first place.....you are entitled to your opinon, but as a newbie, one would think you would have enough brains to scope out just who you are being a twerp to ..........i can assure you that you should be earning jans respect long before it is the other way around........

Go the Roosters....
              I don't wan't jans respect, or yours for that matter. But thanks for the compliment. Also your post is a little ambiguose, what with the "mature twat" comment and all. How can i be both you deceatful cow?

Comment

Enjoy your banning troll...

Comment

Working...
                X