• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monty View Post
    I think casty and fpn should be swapped for napa and evans
    This....

Comment

I hope Remi scores the matching winning try next week and his knockers can all go choke on slugs, snails etc
      Meanwhile, me and my friend stsae will be munching on baguettes smothered in brie..
      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        What you see from Casty is as good as it is going to get. The ESL is a pretty ordinary comp, you only have to see rejects go over there and win man of steel. He isn't suddenly going to grow 3 inches and 10 kilo's in the offseason. The best thing for all concerned is to let him go back and play in his third rate competition.
        After that pathetic loss to the sharks, I would never have played Casty ever again! Pound for pound he would have to be the weakest player in the comp. I want to see Robbo put his friendship with him aside and let him go a year early, as he is not going to magically improve next year cause as you say Cockadoodledoo, what you see now is as good as it is going to get.

We would have been far far better off having LOD go around again with us this year instead of bothering with Casty, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
        The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rooster Oracle View Post
          After that pathetic loss to the sharks, I would never have played Casty ever again! Pound for pound he would have to be the weakest player in the comp. I want to see Robbo put his friendship with him aside and let him go a year early, as he is not going to magically improve next year cause as you say Cockadoodledoo, what you see now is as good as it is going to get.

We would have been far far better off having LOD go around again with us this year instead of bothering with Casty, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
          The guy is what 27? He isn't some rookie who is going to suddenly get better. He is just wasting a spot on the roster as he just doesn't have the size or ability at this level. FPN was bloody useless last night too. He seems to have lost condition as the season has worn on, looking very wide around the midriff. His defence was so soft it was ridiculous and took 1 hit up and promptly left the field, running faster than he did all game mind you.

Napa in for Casty is a no brainer but I would have to go with Evans off the bench for Frank Paul. Throw JWH and Napa on for the early exchanges and then Moa and Evans for the middle section with Isaac Lui playing his game time at 13. Evans defensive issues are over rated and if you watch FPN's defence last night it would be a stretch to say he is worse than FPN anyway. A bonus with Evans is he is likely to take more than 1 hit up.
          Last edited by Cockadoodledoo; 09-21-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
            I hope Remi scores the matching winning try next week and his knockers can all go choke on slugs, snails etc
            Meanwhile, me and my friend stsae will be munching on baguettes smothered in brie..
            He will more likely be serving baguettes next weekend than playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
              Chocking on slugs and snails?...that's nasty, or should i say, 'casty'? nasty casty...that has a ring

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                Chocking on slugs and snails?...that's nasty, or should i say, 'casty'? nasty casty...that has a ring
                I love to go against the grain like my friend stsae..we see value where others cannot..! This week needs to be full of hope for us fans..so I put my faith in all our boys, not just the ones it's fashionable to like or admire. I just cannot name call anyone in a Roosters jersey, or put them down or insult them, when I can see they are putting their bodies on the line to please us fans. And yes, Remi may well have played his last game for us, so I thank him for the tries he scored, the tackles he made and for picking up his life and moving half way across the world to play for my team.
                Last edited by redwhiteblue; 09-21-2014, 12:14 PM.
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Napa will be back so Casty will drop out of the 17. He is an honest footballer but against the monster Cowboys n Souffs packs lacks punch and is a unfortunately a bit slow. He goes ok when the opposition is not so strong.
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Remi is a great NRL backrower but we need a bit of size for next week and have plenty of backrowers..

Comment

The guy is what 27? He isn't some rookie who is going to suddenly get better. He is just wasting a spot on the roster as he just doesn't have the size or ability at this level. FPN was bloody useless last night too. He seems to have lost condition as the season has worn on, looking very wide around the midriff. His defence was so soft it was ridiculous and took 1 hit up and promptly left the field, running faster than he did all game mind you.

Napa in for Casty is a no brainer but I would have to go with Evans off the bench for Frank Paul. Throw JWH and Napa on for the early exchanges and then Moa and Evans for the middle section with Isaac Lui playing his game time at 13. Evans defensive issues are over rated and if you watch FPN's defence last night it would be a stretch to say he is worse than FPN anyway. A bonus with Evans is he is likely to take more than 1 hit up.
                      FPN is injured?

Comment

Indeed

FPN is injured?

Comment

Working...
                        X