No announcement yet.

I dont get it...do you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The controversy comes from the parallax error as the camera was behind, it couldn't tell if the ball went forward or just flat.
    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Mini was tackle in mid air. Everyone seen it and everyone ignored it. It was replayed at least once - in every other case ,when theres a clear cut error and break in play like that, the video ref overules - why not this time? Instead of us being up the other end, on the attack, The Cowboys score there 3rd try. Boo Hoo Hoo , poor Cowboys they were so badly done by.
      Proud member of the Ricky Stuart Appreciation club - Laurie Frier walks on water tra lal lala lar la la lar.

A Rooster is a cocky strutting bird that will not take a backward step!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
        The controversy comes from the parallax error as the camera was behind, it couldn't tell if the ball went forward or just flat.
        It still goes forward any which way you want to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
          Why would I mention those? I know they happened. I can assure you those two incidents pissed me off as much as they pissed you off. But I was referring to the shepherd specifically coz it happened very late and could have been season over. And if by ...pfft...you mean you dont think it was a shepherd, you are kidding yourself. For me, if the Cowboys have a reason to be pissed off, its over that SKD decision, not the knock on.
          Sonny Bill was also caught with a blatant high shot about 25 - 30 metres out right in front when the scores were 30 all, he actually struggled to get back to his feet. We also have every right to be pissed of with that decision. Most other players would have stayed down to get the penalty so these things all even out.

Would be interesting to see if the same thing happened in a gf at the same time whether our players would actually stay down. Hopefully it never gets to that stage.
          Originally posted by turk-283
          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
            It still goes forward any which way you want to choose.
            True but that adage about the camera never lies is a misnomer.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

If it happened in the first half, there wouldn't be too much said about it. Being the Cowboys last chance to win the game, it is what everyone remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                Its not anti Roosters at all. Its the media jumping on the pro Cowboys bandwagon coz of the misfortune theyve had over the last couple of yrs. So any hint of controversy was always going to be jumped on.

It was a knock on but the media will of course get the most out of this as they can. That wasnt the big call tho. Lets not kid ourselves. SKD should have been penalised for that shepherd, giving Thurston a shot at goal with minutes remaining.
                Did SKD impede the defence?

Also...the Cowboys were offside etc all night, and could've been penalised 20 times...but weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by kurtsherlock6 View Post
                  Sonny Bill was also caught with a blatant high shot about 25 - 30 metres out right in front when the scores were 30 all, he actually struggled to get back to his feet. We also have every right to be pissed of with that decision. Most other players would have stayed down to get the penalty so these things all even out.

Would be interesting to see if the same thing happened in a gf at the same time whether our players would actually stay down. Hopefully it never gets to that stage.
                  It was Ashton Sims. It was a grubby dog shot. He got away with it because the officials knew it would have decided the game most likely if he was penalised. If it was Heargreaves making the high contact on a cowgirl, no doubt it would have been placed on report.

Comment

Those Sims brethren are manifesting as a dirty grubby clan.

Sam Burgess like.

Comment

At Least sonny got away with a penalty that led to the maloney field goal which should of been a lost ball.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        At Least sonny got away with a penalty that led to the maloney field goal which should of been a lost ball.
                        That is true....if ever we get a rare break I just think of the imbalanced ledger for the past decade against us....and accept it gratefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          That is true....if ever we get a rare break I just think of the imbalanced ledger for the past decade against us....and accept it gratefully.
                          Unfortunately there are those that choose to only see the rare ones that we get away with.

Comment

I remember years ago my mate who's not an easts supporter made a comment regarding teams like the cowboy's who stage big comebacks.
                            He said ' if you leave it till the 2nd half to score all your points that fine but understand every call must go you're way and nothing goes the other teams way'
                            At the end of the day the cows ran out of luck and time.

Comment

Working...
                            X