Want a laugh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a laugh?

Every now and then I head off to have a peek around the Kennel for a bit of entertainment. I just knew there would be some gold if I had a look today. They have not failed to disappoint.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...d.php?t=107414
    http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...=107359&page=9

Haha

A pleasant reminder why I'm cheering on Manly tonight.

Well not cheering, but I'd certainly prefer them to those vile creatures over at Belmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
      Every now and then I head off to have a peek around the Kennel for a bit of entertainment. I just knew there would be some gold if I had a look today. They have not failed to disappoint.

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...d.php?t=107414
      http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...=107359&page=9
      LOL
      I thought all the one eyed gits were here in Qld.

Comment

I am also a little surprised at the reaction to the alleged Mini/SKD shepherd. SKD didn't impede any defenders and was already through the line before Mini ran behind him.

Comment

I think it was the other way around.

SKD running behind Mini.

And ftr, I thought it was a blatant obstruction. But I've only seen it live; haven't seen the replay.

**** knows we were due a decision at that point.

Comment

Y. My mistake. I will shortly post a pic to prove the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Haha

A pleasant reminder why I'm cheering on Manly tonight.

Well not cheering, but I'd certainly prefer them to those vile creatures over at Belmore.
              I detest Canterbury. Their fans are a disgrace, as is their culture.

Comment

I didn't really get a laugh as such from the posts I read but more a case of disbelief that such drivel could be posted from 'said human beings'.

I have come to the conclusion that Bulldogs supporters are nothing short of having an IQ of less than 70 but are seriously a bunch of nuff nuffs from Planet Crackpot.

And Ennis is the leader - pretty much says it all
                "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Can you imagine a Souffs-Bullscum grand final?

That'd be traumatic.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG O View Post
                    I detest Canterbury. Their fans are a disgrace, as is their culture.
                    This.

Comment

i didnt click on the second link but the got 3 pages into the first link and i must say whats to laugh at? i think there are more dogs fans saying it was a good call then those saying cowboys were robbed... also a few of them were bringing up the cowboys forward pass. so i dont know whats to laugh at.
                      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I've been to games where their supporters had no clue of the rules and didn't no what a scrum was, so I can't take these idiots seriously.

Comment

The kennel is a disgusting forum. They abuse their own, the language is a disgrace. I don't like manly but I really hope they win.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG O View Post
                            The kennel is a disgusting forum. They abuse their own, the language is a disgrace. I don't like manly but I really hope they win.
                            yeah! what kind of forum abuses there own and swear!...oh wait >.>
                            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Reading the website link provided there is little difference between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs fan website and this website.

Comment

Working...
                              X