Fourth or Seventh will be in the GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth or Seventh will be in the GF

WTF we really blew it against the Pennies. I'm pretty confident this years premiers will be either Roosters or Souths. Go Chooks!

Easy GF opposition

Comment

This will either be vengeance for 2003 or 2004.
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
        Yes, but which loss stung more? for me it was the 2003 Pennies loss.

Comment

Originally posted by redrooster View Post
          Easy GF opposition
          Just like 2003?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
            Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            Just like 2003?
            No Luke Priddis this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
              No Luke Priddis this time.
              And no skinny Byrne.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                And no skinny Byrne.

To be honest looks like this weeks final is more of a GF than the upcoming one .( its reminicent of 2003 when we played Bulldogs to make the GF .....)I see this weeks winner will win the end one comfortably-should which will be easts because I lol@souffs.
                Penriff will not be so lucky this time and Bullchockies will pose some fight but be out classed.
                This weeks game Souffs V Easts may even knock the shit out of both sides making the GF opponents look better on the day (see 2003 again).
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  This weeks game Souffs V Easts may even knock the shit out of both sides making the GF opponents look better on the day (see 2003 again).
                  That is sure to happen. It will be a massive smash up in the forwards. The winner will be no certainty in the GF for that reason.

Comment

Losing in 2003 was the most painful but 2004 GF was much, much worse.
                    I didnt feel any pain after that though, didnt feel anything, just numb.

Comment

I was overseas in 2003 so the pain was much less. I cried so much in 2004..all injustice it was...
                      That said, I hope Penrith get whipped next week and I'd much rather face Canterbury. SBW v his old premiership winning team..what a match up!
                      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
                      X