Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes please.

If not for 2010 then for 2011.

He is off contract at the end of this season and we'll have plenty of cap space when Willie is well and truly gone.

Comment

Originally posted by MattO*Luvs*Cocks View Post
      There is a rumor doing the rounds that if we off load Mason we will sign up Inu for the 2010 season.

If this is the case fingers crossed we get rid off Mason pretty quickly as some extra speed is needed in our backline.
      ...and this rumour was started by yourself???
      not happening mate, I hav consulted my crystal balls and it will not happen.
      We dont need him when we have future immortal Maubs and the next NZ capt SKD in the centres.

Comment

Originally posted by Assyrian_Pimp View Post
        We dont need him when we have future immortal Maubs and the next NZ capt SKD in the centres.

Holy **** the Pimp is back!!!!!!!!
        Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Listen here King Ashur of Nineveh i didnt not start the rumor and its also doing the rounds on other forums.

Comment

Good to see you back pimp!

Comment

LOL SKD NZ CAPTIAN ?

Dont think so !

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                Exactly BG, I also thought of Inu being potentially "another Soliola."
                Either way, Sa or Soliola, the work ethic and going missing aspect concerns.
                He's a thousand times better than Soliola.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                  He's a thousand times better than Soliola.
                  which would make him roughly 2500 times better than Sa...

But seriously, he might have had a quiet season in 09, but he's a very classy player

Additionally, he is not a second rower, nor likely to ever be one

We usually buy at the top of the market, then the bloke comes here and loses a leg. Hopefully this will be the reverse

Comment

I'm not completely sure about the wisdom of getting Krisnan over to the Roosters due to his strange season in 2009. If his head were in the right place then yes, he'd be a good buy.
                    I mentioned this last year, Inu approached us last season before smith even got here, he and anderson have differing opinions on professionalism.

anderson does not like how inu is a free soul, he never looks as though he is being serious, when in fact he is, that is just inus way, a nicer bloke you wont meet, but anderson wants him to get the killer attitude.

Inu excelled under smith and he can kick goals, i would welcome him with open arms.

Comment

Exactly BG, I also thought of Inu being potentially "another Soliola."
                      Either way, Sa or Soliola, the work ethic and going missing aspect concerns.
                      At least Soliola had a go. He just wasn't good enough. Sa was pathetic in attitude & aptitude... I reckon Inu is in the same boat as Sa.

Comment

Would be a great signing, whilst Graham is a good try scorer he's not exactly what you'd call a potent centre... Inu will provide us with a creativity we don't have in our backline (bar Carney).

I wouldn't liken him to Sa at all, attitude wise or playing. If anything the way he approaches his football reminds me more of Amos Roberts who copped his fair share of criticism at the Roosters but most who judged him on how he actually played rather than the passion he showed realised how much we missed him this year.

Comment

ideal signing imo. Has the versatility to slide onto the wing or even into fullback down the track to accomodate some of the younger players that come through like williamson, blair and du plessis but will provide more than competent footballing skills at least in the mean time. And yes it was under smith that he became one of the games best and most potent outside backs
                          Last edited by roz; 01-15-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                            At least Soliola had a go. He just wasn't good enough. Sa was pathetic in attitude & aptitude... I reckon Inu is in the same boat as Sa.
                            He would be a good get, the 'Dogs looked at him when they found out he wasn't happy. We're saving our pennies though for a couple of big signings.

I would take Inu, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                              I agree, I may be on the outer here but Inu imho is a lightweight who won't do the work required to succeed. I watched him closely in the backend of last season as I had heard rumours he was on the outer and his work ethic in defence was non-existent.. His ball security not a lot better... I would pass as Parra supposedly want the full $275K they are paying him.. I wouldn't want him for any more than $150K.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                                I agree, I may be on the outer here but Inu imho is a lightweight who won't do the work required to succeed. I watched him closely in the backend of last season as I had heard rumours he was on the outer and his work ethic in defence was non-existent.. His ball security not a lot better... I would pass as Parra supposedly want the full $275K they are paying him.. I wouldn't want him for any more than $150K.
                                Agreed, great post. I'd rather some cheap nuffie who puts in the hard yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X