Kristian Inu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
    I would pass as Parra supposedly want the full $275K they are paying him.. I wouldn't want him for any more than $150K.
    If thats the case then we should try for a straight swap with Mason.
    True, it in affect it means we are paying $400k for Inu, but surely that would be preferable than paying $400k for a player to play with Newtown or just sitting out the season.
    .....assuming of course we could talk Parra into having Mason at their club ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      If thats the case then we should try for a straight swap with Mason.
      True, it in affect it means we are paying $400k for Inu, but surely that would be preferable than paying $400k for a player to play with Newtown or just sitting out the season.
      .....assuming of course we could talk Parra into having Mason at their club ?
      Maybe the Eels have salary cap pressure and need to get rid of him to stay under... Secondly they may have no interest in Mason.. I do see your point though if the Eels were interested.

Comment

Hate to spoil the party, but why would Parra be interested in Mason? They have Hindmarsh, Poore, Shackleton, Cayless to name a few a few in their forwards.

Unless Mason can convert to the halves, where the Eels may be a little skinny, I can't see Anderson wanting him.

Actually I can't see Anderson wanting him no matter what position he plays. Anderson is similar to Smith, totalitarian - my way or the highway. Not a place Mason would fit in.

NC
        Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
          I mentioned this last year, Inu approached us last season before smith even got here, he and anderson have differing opinions on professionalism.

anderson does not like how inu is a free soul, he never looks as though he is being serious, when in fact he is, that is just inus way, a nicer bloke you wont meet, but anderson wants him to get the killer attitude.

Inu excelled under smith and he can kick goals, i would welcome him with open arms.
          Interesting what you say there Rusty, I had forgotten that Mr Smith and Inu had worked together beforehand. Well, as I said, if his head is in the right space, that would be a welcome aboard from me albeit with some reservations.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The thing with Inu is he is another player that needs the stars and the planets to align to perform.. I am sick of signing players in the hope they will come good... Why not wait and use our money on players who are actually performing well.

Comment

Working...
            X