NRL The Sinking Ship and Souths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    You and your pal seem to enjoy attacking me personally.

Not sure why you bother reading what I have to say.

Anyway, I won't have to read your pointless attacks on my anymore. You can be the second on my ignore list.
    Oh come now precious. Dont be such a sook. Do you need a tissue ? Nothing from my end but a little light hearted banter You truly need to get a grip Tobin
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Sorry can't hear you:

This message is hidden because Andrew Walker is on your ignore list.

Comment

Sorry can't hear you:

Something I should have done years ago.

Comment

You read it It is why you responded Get a grip Tobin get a grip

John Mayer

Comment

Sorry can't quite make that out:

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
              Yeah who wants to be as gullible as Packer? I can just see it, mixing with supermodels, doing a few of them, New car caviar, 5 star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team...Wow! I think I can write a song about this thing of having 'Money' like Packer. Lucky sod. Wish I was that gullible.
              Yeah he so gullible

John Mayer

Comment

Mega rich people can be very gullible.
                Why would anyone want to aspire to that.
                If you swapped places with Packer coz your're jealous of his ability to buy whatever he wants, you gotta take his brains and looks with it.

I reckon he's so unhappy, he don't even know he's unhappy.
                Perfect fit for Souths.

Let him prop up their paranoid rivalry and drum beating.It makes the Roosters stronger indirectly.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                  Mega rich people can be very gullible.
                  Why would anyone want to aspire to that.
                  If you swapped places with Packer coz your're jealous of his ability to buy whatever he wants, you gotta take his brains and looks with it.

I reckon he's so unhappy, he don't even know he's unhappy.
                  Perfect fit for Souths.

Let him prop up their paranoid rivalry and drum beating.It makes the Roosters stronger indirectly.
                  Well we have to see how Canavan and Politis responds. If we do nothing off field, we can expect to be bitched slapped by Nine and everyone else. Then again, it's only been 3 days+ since they won and it's all turning upside down for them. Lets hope that the quicker they go up, the faster they'll come down.

Comment

Lol@tobin

Comment

Well we have to see how Canavan and Politis responds. If we do nothing off field, we can expect to be bitched slapped by Nine and everyone else. Then again, it's only been 3 days+ since they won and it's all turning upside down for them. Lets hope that the quicker they go up, the faster they'll come down.
                      Why does Politis have to respond?
                      When Crowe and PHaC took control everyone was thinking the same thing.
                      They went and bought whoever they could and it took 9 years.
                      Politis bought Carney and we got to the GF. He bought SBW and we won the GF.
                      We have the best team on paper. He just needs to buy the best psychiatrist for them next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                        We have the best team on paper. He just needs to buy the best psychiatrist for them next year.
                        And some strong mongrel forwards who take the ball up to replace our wingers and fb or centre who do the first 4 hit ups when getting out of our 30 metre zone.

Comment

Souths are either very smart or very lucky, David Smith has publicly supported the reclaiming of Sam Burgess after 2015 season. He has said that he has special discretionary fund that allows him to pay marquee players to return or join the NRL. Either Souths have planned this manoeuvre or they are just very lucky, I suggest the former.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                            So we've never bought players ourselves? Stop living with the fairies. Let me remind you. Anasta, Mason, O'Mealley and Myles...or where they all part of a clearance sale? Bloody hell how memory selective are you?

Comment

And just having heard on the news some old joker from Souths Jnrs saying they have to return to Moore park as they belong there and not us just ups the anti. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Comment

And just having heard on the news some old joker from Souths Jnrs saying they have to return to Moore park as they belong there and not us just ups the anti. Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
                                Yes I am sure Souths will now after winning a premiership walk away from ANZ stadium and the 3rd party deals and other things they get from this arrangement to return to SFS in the moore park precinct because some old geriatric form souths juniors thinks they should

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
                                X