Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify rooster supporter?

Hi all,

Saw a man over the weekend and its doing by head in trying to work out where I have seen him before! He was an older gentlemen working ( I think ) at a fruit shop in Glenbrook near the blue mountains?! he was wearing a blue coloured t-shirt with rooster emblem in the middle...I just can't put a finger on it as to where I have seen him before, he actually looks like uncle nick!

Originally posted by salvo View Post
    Hi all,

Saw a man over the weekend and its doing by head in trying to work out where I have seen him before! He was an older gentlemen working ( I think ) at a fruit shop in Glenbrook near the blue mountains?! he was wearing a blue coloured t-shirt with rooster emblem in the middle...I just can't put a finger on it as to where I have seen him before, he actually looks like uncle nick!
    It was Uncle Nick he has to work an extra job as we dont have a sponsor Nick the Fruiterer is the man
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Harry fipps i beleive it was

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
        Harry fipps i beleive it was
        I always though Harry was into electronic gadgets although he may be a bit of a fruit
        Spanner gone and never forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Jollyjock View Post
          I always though Harry was into electronic gadgets although he may be a bit of a fruit
          No way it could have been Harry because he looks absolutely nothing like Politis. Besides, he wears spectacles and is about 75 y.o in the shade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            It was Uncle Nick he has to work an extra job as we dont have a sponsor Nick the Fruiterer is the man
            I actually took a double take thinking it was Nick!

Comment

Working...
            X