X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flake has been judged by the courts
    He has also been judged by the NRL
    & of course he's currently being judged by righteous vigilante types who don't accept the decisions of law
    who don't accept that any person can return to the community after serving their sentence including additional requirements for acceptable assimilation.
    I found his behavior unacceptable in my opinion

& in my opinion I have judged his efforts of contrition towards authority in all forms to be highly acceptable

He has served penance & knows he will be watched by the inquisitors from now on

apart from that I look forward to seeing this incredible talent play for the red, white & blue

he deserves it, & we do too.....
    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I understand that some Easts supporters are upset we have picked up a player with a long list of indiscrections to his name.

After 2011 and 2009 seasons there is always that fear of one player disrupting/corrupting and dividing the playing squad and tarnishing our prestigious club again through the media after the strides we have made in the last two years.

I also can see why the club want to rehabilitate him because he is a match winner and this team if you look at the squad have at least 1-2 years window of winning another Premiership.

Comment

you haters are aware that we have had many players who have done the same thing or worse right? only difference is we live in a world now where everything is leaked online and there are camera's and info everywhere to catch players doing it...if things were like this back in the 80s and 90s youd be shocked how many of our favorite players were drop kicks off the field..they got away with murder.
        My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
        My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
          you haters are aware that we have had many players who have done the same thing or worse right? only difference is we live in a world now where everything is leaked online and there are camera's and info everywhere to catch players doing it...if things were like this back in the 80s and 90s youd be shocked how many of our favorite players were drop kicks off the field..they got away with murder.
          Sometimes almost literally. I remember a time when I was on an armed blag with Mark Protheroe...
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
            Labelling one a sex offender and not offering the opportunity to reflect on mistakes or the chance of rehabilitation is just as silly. I suppose everyone who effs up should be locked up and have the key thrown away? He did a dumb thing. He paid the price as determined in court and also missed a season of nrl. He has earned another chance. And if he does eff up he will again pay the price but it won't be a case of 'I told ya so' .
            You have totally missed my point...

Comment

Originally posted by Hollus View Post
              You have totally missed my point...
              You go girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                I've had just about enough of this crap being trotted out.

Men who are sane and operate within the boundaries of normal society understand that you don't randomly walk up to some girl in a pub and grab her clam.

It's not his coaches or his teammates responsibility to prevent this.

It is not the clubs responsibility to prevent this.

It is not the NRL's responsibility to prevent this.

The buck stops with Blake.

He is for all intents and purposes a rapist, and i'm very sad that he is now part of our club.
                I find it Hilarious, Our Halfback has been involved in many more off field incidents than Ferguson, accused of doing the same thing to a girl in the cross just last year, yet he is lauded as our next captain. If we are willing to foregive one bloke for his many flaws, why not Ferguson?

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
                  Even mini was part of the infamous origin phone call with gasnier. Freddy, do we really need to say anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                    I find it Hilarious, Our Halfback has been involved in many more off field incidents than Ferguson, accused of doing the same thing to a girl in the cross just last year, yet he is lauded as our next captain. If we are willing to foregive one bloke for his many flaws, why not Ferguson?
                    Cause hez 1 of da bruddas.

Choc was right..

I'm scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                      The same thing? Are you serious mate? I thought you were past the blind hatred Rusty.

Comment

• I think it's very sad that people are letting their love for the Roosters blind them to an incident that was far far worse than Nate Myles' poo-gate in Terrigal, Pearce's half-hearted grab at King's Cross or the Jake Friend drug bust.

There is no comparison to any other incident at the Roosters in recent memory. The last Roosters who assaulted a woman - Anthony Watts - was rightfully thrown to the kerb.

The Ferguson incident is on the same level as physical violence.

How would you feel about Fergo came up to your Girlfriend at the pub and got his fingers in?

I'm sure a percentage of sex offenders can be rehabilitated but I don't want it happening at our proud club. We are a better club than that - we should lead from the front in matters such as these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak View Post
                          The same thing? Are you serious mate? I thought you were past the blind hatred Rusty.
                          If Mitch had done the same thing to the girl in the yellow dress, do you think the footage would be shown repeatedly on Channel 9? Do you think the girl would be taking selfies and posting them on Facebook the very next day, bragging about the dress and the attention she received wearing it? I think not..
                          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                            Even mini was part of the infamous origin phone call with gasnier. Freddy, do we really need to say anymore.
                            None of those men had assaulted or violated any girl against their will and had charges pressed against them. Shame on you for bringing Freddy's & Mini's names into this thread..Santa may not visit now...
                            "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

• Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                              That's some ****ed up Phil Rothfield & Bourbon Becky logic right there.

Comment

• All the people who don't agree with the Roosters signing Blake Ferguson can take a year off. Because I, for one, don't want to keep reading about their opinions on the matter. He's signed to play for us for the next year, get over it or leave.
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X