X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing is official

http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2014...gn_blake_.html

Comment

just read it on the Roosters home page Blake's been approved a one year contract with us for 2015 great news cheers

Comment

We've been waiting with baited breath for him to be registered.

We may now be waiting with baited breath for him to be deregistered again

Freakishly talented player but too much of the carney in him for my liking

Wait and see I guess

Go Easts

Comment

a little surprised its only a 1yr deal, certainly gives us some further flexibility going forward should things not work out.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            a little surprised its only a 1yr deal, certainly gives us some further flexibility going forward should things not work out.
            Also could end up costing us a lot if he kills it this year. I imagine he's on a relatively small wage this year.

Comment

I suspect there would be some sort of claws in his contract giving us next dibs on an extension if he behaves himself.

Comment

will be interesting to see what becomes of SKD now, a lot of rumours circulating that he will now join the Sharks for 2015

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't go out and get wasted with this good news.
                  I can't wait to see him in the RWB.

Comment

Obviously I understand why the club has pursued his talents, but I don't think I can ever fully support Ferguson at our club

Good luck to him, but if he screws up again, then lol. Ticking time bomb waiting to happen

Comment

Less than zero chance we'll release SKD for 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                        will be interesting to see what becomes of SKD now, a lot of rumours circulating that he will now join the Sharks for 2015
                        Don't worry Bro', if Fergo has been signed for a low value one year contract SKiDs will be with us still in 15. Next year he will probably be gone as we won't be able to match the money the botttom feeders will pay for him plus we have McDonald, Milne, Burgess, Mitchell or other young bro's coming through. We cannot keep all the Bro's unfortunately.

If Fergo doesnt fcuk up I reckon we will have first dibs on Fergo for 16 and beyond and some of the money from releasing Cuzz SKiDs will go towards retaining the players Nick wants to keep from the current line-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          Hopefully he doesn't go out and get wasted with this good news.
                          I can't wait to see him in the RWB.
                          He can't now buddy he's converted to Islam they dont drink lol.

Comment

very excited to see our back line some blistering pace and plenty of depth
                            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

apparently hes now registered!

Comment

2. Tupou
                                3. Jennings
                                4. Ferguson
                                5. SKD

Our best three-quarter line since the 70's?

Comment

Working...
                                X