Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
    Australia's Next Top Idiot?
    Well that show would last less than a week, actually it would be over faster than Usain Bolt would run the 100 metres......enter Ricky Stuart -sorry folks, contest over!
    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Too good ism22, you got my cousin in one of your photos scratching his ass (bright yellow t shirt on the balcony)
      LOL Classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
        Why are we in Canberra?
        They trained at the AIS there and put through testing and tough drills and they have all the latest equipment there plus they wanted to get out of Sydney

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
          Hastings was playing half against pearce most of the time, tried afew ambitious passes, but always wanted the ball which was a good sign. the young ex raiders hooker looked ok, very fit. Couldn't make out the other hooker, darker skinned but not sure who it was.

There were alot of under 20 players there that I was unsure of their names.
          I thought when they 1st signed him that he would be lucky to make the side but I have now heard from a few people that he is a very fit & a really good player, Im actually starting to think that he may turn out to be a very good gain, I havnt seen him play but for some reason he reminds me of Matt Ballin.

Comment

Good stuff Mil and Ism.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
              Not sure how I feel about reports of Jwh so slim. Time will tell.
              Backrow sounds good.

Comment

Working...
              X