Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to Permanently Ban a few of these clowns on here. Agree?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
    You are a person I have the utmost respect for. I enjoy reading your threads and your contributions in others. I agree with quite a few things you said above however the site is not a good forum anymore. It became a bad one when Turk and his countless other identities took it over. The moderators tried to clean it up, failed miserably & gave up. In fact I couldn't tell you who the Mods are - Rooster 6 I think? Gman maybe? It doesn't matter who they are because they cant fix it. The lunatics are in charge and ruin every sensible thread posted and of course create their own riveting ones ala FOSS and his recent rampage.

Wind the thing up. Start again.
    And you think the same thing won't happen again?

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
      I think what needs to said is:

It is the off season.
      Get a sense of humour.
      Learn to laugh.
      The problem is mate, its been going on for a few years now. Not just the off-season. And you've been a big part of with your father / son rubbish. All it does is give the idiots more ammunition.

I have a sense of humour and I can laugh. Unfortunately you & your cronies just aren't funny.
      Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by FOSS View Post
        And you think the same thing won't happen again?
        I don't know - like I said I am not an IT boffin. Surely there has to be a way to prevent multiple identities.

Its not just here either. LU has been hit just as hard as we have by them.

Comment

It's a shame that the supporters who just want to talk about the roosters honestly in here are severely outnumbered.

Comment

Why don't you go & start your own Rooster Forum & only allow those on who post what you like to here. I think Danish should start his own forum as well then all the rest of us wouldn't have to read his crap.

It works both ways mate people have to put up with the likes of all the straighty 180's on here. It's a public forum if you don't like it don't come on here, stay on RL unlimited or what ever it is called.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
              I don't know - like I said I am not an IT boffin. Surely there has to be a way to prevent multiple identities.

Its not just here either. LU has been hit just as hard as we have by them.
              Mate you need to get a life, there's a whole new world out there..

Comment

Originally posted by FOSS View Post
                First point is valid.

Second point does not apply to me. SoS/Norman/Turk/Ferret/Fowl/Dingo/rob1crap/mudgeemudhead etc etc should be permanently banned, but it is impossible. Further, i am a roosters supporter, i received my membership package to sit in the chookpen yesterday, and my numerous threads started today was an attempt to keep this forum organised, something that official MODERATORS haven't done for years. Please try and find a thread i have derailed in my time on this site. Please.
                LMFAO! The funny thing is none are the same.. Your Quick to hang others out to dry to justify your existence..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  It's a shame that the supporters who just want to talk about the roosters honestly in here are severely outnumbered.
                  Honestly! By who?

Comment

I think this could be a late contender for the funniest, dumbest thread of the year in the 014 chookpen awards, don't mind me BPP bro' carry on flaming away..

Comment

From about 3 - 4 contributors we have SFA other than over opinion! Forums are for everyone and anyone, rules are rules and so on but IMO there's those who believe they have more self importance than others, thinking they weigh in more heavily than others and they are the fuel for an occasional piss take. This a Roosters supporters forum nothing more. opinion will vary and arguments will be had, so harden the **** up soft coqs and talk footy with occasional friendly ramble on the side.. Merry X - Mas

Comment

those who think I and turk are the same think again.....I think it is time this thread get closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by SoS View Post
                          I think this could be a late contender for the funniest, dumbest thread of the year in the 014 chookpen awards, don't mind me BPP bro' carry on flaming away..
                          C'mon Rob, you know me well enough to know that I haven't even started to flame.

Comment

I reckon Turk was Trent Robinson.

Comment

All official player threads have been deleted, Foss & Norman have been given 24 hour bans pending further discussion with admins to ban them permanently and JamesGreekRooster & SoS are being watched very closely.

Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                                All official player threads have been deleted, Foss & Norman have been given 24 hour bans pending further discussion with admins to ban them permanently and JamesGreekRooster & SoS are being watched very closely.

Merry Christmas.
                                Grinch Merry Christmas to you as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X