Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trew how dare you hijack this thread with positivity!
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy
      Tobin you promised to leave. Its time. Piss off already.
      Been a while since you have contributed anything worthwhile, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        I'm not quite sure what this means...you or your good-time buddies gave Turk your contact and personal details?
        It means that you don't seem to think there's an issue that someone published a real name in here. That being so, give us your name and contact details.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          It means that you don't seem to think there's an issue that someone published a real name in here. That being so, give us your name and contact details.
          I've seen real names used here and have even done so myself.

I'm talking first names...no big deal. Not full name and addresses obviously.
          No you can't have my contact details I'm not that way inclined... I'm sure you will find someone soon.

Precious little mites.

Comment

Yep, great show of maturity right there.

Comment

So are you leaving or not Tobin? Your words.

Comment

So when was the last time you contributed something meaningful?

Comment

A long time but that is not in question. You saw fit to post that you were leaving but you are still here you silly man

Comment

A total and utter waste of space here - like the two clowns before.

A troll.

No more and no less.

All you want to do is reduce the enjoyment of others. Says a lot about your mentality.

Sadly you can join your mate on my ignore list.

Comment

A troll.

No more and no less.

All you want to do is reduce the enjoyment of others. Says a lot about your mentality.

Oh please god no...not the ignore list!

Anything.... take me instead... He doesnt deserve this.

Comment

A troll.

No more and no less.

I have to say JT you are not exactly the most welcoming inclusive person and you seem to enjoy getting on the front foot with a low tolerance lol no offence mate........ I got some love for you.

Just sayin

I love the offseason all the natives are restless in the pen, bring on Rnd 1
                        " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

The off season is when the best threads are started with the best posts.

I consider the chookpen like a work or life environment some get on some don't. No big deal.

Go the Mighty Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                            I have to say JT you are not exactly the most welcoming inclusive person and you seem to enjoy getting on the front foot with a low tolerance lol no offence mate........ I got some love for you.

Just sayin

I love the offseason all the natives are restless in the pen, bring on Rnd 1
                            I have some love for you too. I have some love for the many people who come on here and want to talk about roosters things. In fact, many of them are now personal friends of mine.

But your statement that I am not welcoming and inclusive is unfair.

If you go through my posts you will see that when people want to discuss roosters things I am most welcoming and inclusive.

However, when someone wants to have a shot at me I will shoot back. I never shoot first but, as I said before, I don't believe in turning the other cheek.

When all someone wants to do is ruin our enjoyment for bitter reasons (like the two clowns that were banned) or follow me around hoping for a post so they can do no more than attack me for the hell of it (like the two losers I will not name that are now on my ignore list) then I have no time or respect for them whatsoever. I don't believe that people like that have any place here and I won't apologise for having that opinion.

Keep on discussing roosters things and let the love flow.
                            Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 12-30-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

I too would like to thank the Mods for the thankless job that they do. It's a real shame that a few sad attention seeking individuals who seem to have no life do their best to ruin the experience for the rest of us by hijacking thread after thread with their drivvle.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't always have a lot of time to spend on the site and I find it frustrating that I have to wade through page after page of predominantly non-footy related garbage posts before I stumble upon a few decent ones.

The hijacking of threads is one of the main reasons I don't contribute that much anymore, because I just can't be asked to trawl through the crap posts to find the ones worth responding to. The hijacking of threads has become far worse in the past year or so and it's a real shame that certain individuals seem to think it acceptable, especially when it involves attacks on fellow Chookpen members.

The Mods can't control the hijacking of threads - they no sooner ban the problem posters that they appear in another guise. It's up to each poster themselves to have a little respect for the other members of this site and understand that it's not just all about them and wanting to bring attention to themselves with countless meaningless posts. Quite frankly, get a life, or if you can't manage that, find another forum to frustrate and antagonise - spread the pain around!!

As a long time poster on both the Wall, the Pen, and also Melon's site, I would like to contribute more than what I currently do, but it's simply too hard when you always don't have a lot of time to spend on the site, and find it difficult to find a worthwhile thread that's been kept on track.

NC
                              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                                I too would like to thank the Mods for the thankless job that they do. It's a real shame that a few sad attention seeking individuals who seem to have no life do their best to ruin the experience for the rest of us by hijacking thread after thread with their drivvle.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't always have a lot of time to spend on the site and I find it frustrating that I have to wade through page after page of predominantly non-footy related garbage posts before I stumble upon a few decent ones.

The hijacking of threads is one of the main reasons I don't contribute that much anymore, because I just can't be asked to trawl through the crap posts to find the ones worth responding to. The hijacking of threads has become far worse in the past year or so and it's a real shame that certain individuals seem to think it acceptable, especially when it involves attacks on fellow Chookpen members.

The Mods can't control the hijacking of threads - they no sooner ban the problem posters that they appear in another guise. It's up to each poster themselves to have a little respect for the other members of this site and understand that it's not just all about them and wanting to bring attention to themselves with countless meaningless posts. Quite frankly, get a life, or if you can't manage that, find another forum to frustrate and antagonise - spread the pain around!!

As a long time poster on both the Wall, the Pen, and also Melon's site, I would like to contribute more than what I currently do, but it's simply too hard when you always don't have a lot of time to spend on the site, and find it difficult to find a worthwhile thread that's been kept on track.

NC
                                Superbly said.
                                Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Working...
                                X