This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    This little double-play by Mr Tobin smells of a "give my toy back" tantrum.

First the BPP esq "get rid of the ones I don't like" or I'm outta here then the " oh but mods you are so wise and good and unblemished ", to hopefully get his wishes granted longer term.
    Thanks Sherlock but your nose needs a clean.

I don't have the time, energy, desire or inclination to engage in Machiavellian manoeuvres here.

"Newcomers" being a threat? Please. A threat to what? I welcome anyone who is a genuine rooster who wants to discuss rooster-related topics. Anyone else is a troll with no place here in my opinion.

I just called it as I saw it. As I always do.

They were ruining my enjoyment of this place and I was not the only one. And the only reason they were doing it was spite.

Turk may once have deserved respect. But how he carried on in the last few days means any such entitlement is gone. And that other clown was never entitled to any respect.
    Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 12-29-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

This little double-play by Mr Tobin smells of a "give my toy back" tantrum.

First the BPP esq "get rid of the ones I don't like" or I'm outta here then the " oh but mods you are so wise and good and unblemished ", to hopefully get his wishes granted longer term.

I think that is to have the " old boys club" running the show with any newcomers regarded as a threat, treated with suspicion or even derision. Boring.

Bring back Turk...to suggest he is less of a supporter than some of you lot is way off the mark.

Was that a tumbleweed I just seen?
      Tumbleweeds hahaha. You made a funny.

I do not think "the old boys club" should run the show. There's not enough of us left.

I realise the forum world has constantly changed and evolved since I started posting on the Wall back in 1999. Characters, wankers & trolls come and go - hell, I was once one of the truly great arseholes on the Wall. But I have never seen such a constant bombardment of abuse, spam and complete rubbish that we have had to put up with since Rob from Mudgee and a few other clowns found a new place to play. Even worse are the posters who were once respected contributors that feed them.

Don't bring back Turk. He is the primary reason this place has gone to crap.
      Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

So much drama in this place. You could probably make a soap opera from this

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          So much drama in this place. You could probably make a soap opera from this
          Lol....with Tobes the leading lady.

He is not here anymore but sometimes I swear I can almost hear his voice.

P.s. how do I get banned?

Comment

I just wanna say three things.

Kegs can get fcuked especially after I went into bat for him on Christmas eve...

Turk didn't deserved to be banned in the first place (it was apparently a case of mistaken identity) and wouldn't have been banned twice since if it wasn't for Kegs' antics.

Thirdly Karma is a bitch!!!!
            Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 12-29-2014, 08:35 PM. Reason: 3 things not one Parkway you clown :p
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

To JT and BPP.
              Don't shoot me for having an opinion , but perhaps some posters are referring to years of certain individuals writing whatever they want with impunity , and having "perceived" influence over the heroic, self-sacrifising mods. (always think of the Jam when I write that.

I been around since season 2000, and I've got a long memory (and no real life anymore, so don't throw that one back at me).

Don't know either of you from a bar of soap.

1/ I personally have found a lot of your contributions entertaining.

2/ IMO you can both be very hypocritical and self important.

3/ sorry.

Comment

Lol....with Tobes the leading lady.

He is not here anymore but sometimes I swear I can almost hear his voice.

P.s. how do I get banned?
                Just call me Gus.

HONK!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

since I started posting on the Wall back in 1999.
                  I'm amused (and bored obviously)

I remember when you started bombarding the wall, saying you'd just discovered the site.
                  That was at least 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                    I will second that Johnny -Top shelf the Gman
                    If NewRoosterFatass is an example of the worst that can be offered up with someone given power then Gman is the embodiment of fair and decent power usage.
                    SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                      I'm amused (and bored obviously)

I remember when you started bombarding the wall, saying you'd just discovered the site.
                      That was at least 2002.
                      As I said earlier, I was an arsehole in the early years. Always speaking in the third person, flaming anyone and everyone, having no respect for other Wallsters or the mods. But then I cliqued up with the likes of melon, The Brain, JT, Trewhella, Lauren, Dead Elvis, Waxer etc & more importantly I wised up (grew up).

It was before 2002, I thought it was 1999 but I think you may be right. I was here for the 2001 season. Pretty sure I started midway that year.

You said earlier I was hypocritical & self important. Guilty as charged. Most of us old school veteran Wallsters have pretty big egos. I don't think Í was untouchable however I did get away with murder in the old days. But the poor behaviour was never, ever along the same lines as Turk or Kegs.
                      Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                        To JT and BPP.
                        Don't shoot me for having an opinion , but perhaps some posters are referring to years of certain individuals writing whatever they want with impunity , and having "perceived" influence over the heroic, self-sacrifising mods. (always think of the Jam when I write that.

I been around since season 2000, and I've got a long memory (and no real life anymore, so don't throw that one back at me).

Don't know either of you from a bar of soap.

1/ I personally have found a lot of your contributions entertaining.

2/ IMO you can both be very hypocritical and self important.

3/ sorry.
                        Should this be in the '70's music section?

"These words he speaks are true….."

And please don't call me Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
                          As I said earlier, I was an arsehole in the early years. Always speaking in the third person, flaming anyone and everyone, having no respect for other Wallsters or the mods. But then I cliqued up with the likes of melon, The Brain, JT, Trewhella, Lauren, Dead Elvis, Waxer etc & more importantly I wised up (grew up).

It was before 2002, I thought it was 1999 but I think you may be right. I was here for the 2001 season. Pretty sure I started midway that year.

You said earlier I was hypocritical & self important. Guilty as charged. Most of us old school veteran Wallsters have pretty big egos. I don't think Í was untouchable however I did get away with murder in the old days. But the poor behaviour was never, ever along the same lines as Turk or Kegs.
                          I'm glad I added 3/ sorry now.
                          I have reached the age of reflection, and realise that everyone can be hypocritical at times.
                          The old Wall benefited from contributions from yourself, Melon, DE , Trew, and plenty of others.
                          I miss the days when people sorted their differences face to face (heck, I even miss the Turner stand)
                          But I am not that old, praps younger than you.

Comment

Don't agree I can be a hypocrite.

Self-important?

I have been called worse.

And as long as I can entertain you then it's all good. After all, that's why I am here.
                            Last edited by Johnny Tobin; 12-29-2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Shoot me down if you disagree JT, but I think you were somewhat hypocritical yesterday in a reply to roosterrule2 yesterday. You might not think it wasn't hypocritical but I did think it was. You whinge about Turk and Foss (who is an Rsole) hurling abuse and you meted out your own to RR2.
                              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                                If NewRoosterFatass is an example of the worst that can be offered up with someone given power then Gman is the embodiment of fair and decent power usage.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ROC181; 12-29-2014, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X